Grim Dawn - ARPG

Associate
I play HC in grim dawn leagues as its the only arpg game as far that makes it a good experience.
poe is horrible that way.

9 days to go then

Associate
OP
new Plushie design in the works too. :)

Associate
new Plushie design in the works too. :)

Yea forgot that one.

anyhow, for build ppl grimtools updated for s6
grimtools

Associate
I'll give it a good blast over the weekend and see how I get on, I do like my pet builds these days so I think I'll go Ritualist and get a beefy Briarthorn and Blight fiend on the go, I remember that being really fun a couple of years back.
Yea, pet for starter seems as a good way to farm totems for HC
Looks like an interesting league

Associate
OP
im starting off with a bleed + vitality Grasping Vines, works well for melting monster packs and totems, not too shabby on bosses either due to being able to stack a lot of -% resists.

Associate
Launch day then.
Servers likely to be hammered a bit.
The community mod become better and more popular

edit: they have added preload for some files before they open up the client, so u can download and install now.

Last edited:
Associate
I got a couple of sessions in over the weekend, as above, a much smoother experience than when I tried the previous leagues. I'm at level 53 and have come across the fork in the road where the new content is? I've stayed the traditional story route for now as I want to rush to a few more devotion shrines.

Pet damage is very good so far, but my skellys are complete glass cannons and the briar and blight fiend can't quite handle the aggro one their own yet. The next 10 or so devotion points will give me loads of health regen and resist/max resists for the though so I'm hoping that, plus some extra levels into auras in my tree will give them that extra survivability boost they need.

Back
Top Bottom