Grooming gangs

Permabanned
Calm down it’s just an internet forum :cry:
I am calm mate :)
It's just more the point that it isn't 1 rule for 1 and 1 for another, either let it be chill and relaxed and anything goes, or make it fair for everyone, there is far too many people with a god complex abusing their powers in RL let alone on a forum you come to, to have a laugh/learn something on... Surely you see my point.

I'm merely backing the point that he was rightly in the wrong and it's good for once people stood upto him, and he should definitely not be given a get out of jail free card from another mod, especially considering the subject matter... Was hardly a light hearted attack. He was very quick to play the racist/xenophobic card, which is extremely offensive if you're wrong.

If someones wrong or being a dick, then they're still in the wrong/a dick, regardless of being a mod. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Correct me if I’m wrong, but this - that guy is white, no @Dis86?

He's from Syria. Has a clearly Syrian forename and surname, has clear Arabic features.
As pointed out, light skinned doesn't equal white. He's Arabian.

Said mod jumped on other posters with claims of xenophobia and racism. I think it's a very pertinent question as to why they felt they had to attempt to try and offer a defence that one of them was white. Would that have changed the fact that 4 asylum seeking immigrants have committed absolutely indefensible crimes?

Perhaps a sensible approach from said mod, when multiple people are pointing out they are clearly wrong would be to go 'you know what, you're right, I'm sorry'.

Permabanned
He's from Syria. Has a clearly Syrian forename and surname, has clear Arabic features.

Said mod jumped on other posters with claims of xenophobia and racism. I think it's a very pertinent question as to why they felt they had to attempt to try and offer a defence that one of them was white. Would that have changed the fact that 4 asylum seeking immigrants have committed absolutely indefensible crimes?

Perhaps a sensible approach from said mod, when multiple people are pointing out they are clearly wrong would be to go 'you know what, you're right, I'm sorry'.
This!

I mean talk about THE WORST time to play that card, even if he had been right (which he wasn't!), the people are still ***** and need to be raped themselves then given the death penalty, those scumbags literally have RUINED that girls life, forever, literal lifelong PTSD, no jail time length is good enough. And like others said, in another country, they would have been dealt with accordingly!

Unfortunately though, we live in a country where you can sue someone for hurting yourself breaking into someones house - despite the fact if you weren't there you wouldn't of hurt yourself, because 'that's a separate matter/case' :rolleyes:

I could have easily played the "I'm mixed race myself and still think these ***** should die regardless of ethnicity" card, but that'd be cliche IMHO, and 'too easy/predictable' so he shouldn't be so shallow to pull the racism/xenophobia card on people hating scum for being scum.

Commissario
Nah he's probably inboxed them and threatened them with a ban, surprised he hasn't deleted his and their posts to cover it up tbh.
It's good to see people standing up to this tbh, just because someones got powers they can abuse it doesn't mean they're right.

You say that, but if we'd done it, he'd of banned us for 24 hours - a week or banned entirely from that section of the forum, he is well known for side taking and being biased...
We are right to pull him on this, as being a mod doesn't make you the oracle and right all the time, nor does it make you above the rules/society/politics etc!

There is a lot of sound mods on here, but there is a fair few snakey biased ones clearly teaming up with the same god complex/biased view... And we are all very aware of it...

Classic cliche of a bully that can give it but can't take it back!

Maybe someone should give him one of his own little 24 hour/2 week holidays that he loves to dish out on a whim?
Appreciate where you’re coming from, but we haven’t deleted any posts with objecting views here and have just put forward counter arguments?

Don

Said Mod hasn't replied because the person I was responding to hasn't actually replied to me. Said person also knows the content of the post I deleted, you do not.

You and others commenting today have personal feelings towards me as an indivudual due to prior moderating actions taken against you in the past. Nothing I could say today is going to change your opinions, so I have chosen not to engage in your crusade.

No where have I defended these rapists or their vile actions. I asked you to prove that and you haven't.

Caporegime
Said Mod hasn't replied because the person I was responding to hasn't actually replied to me. Said person also knows the content of the post I deleted, you do not.

You and others commenting today have personal feelings towards me as an indivudual due to prior moderating actions taken against you in the past. Nothing I could say today is going to change your opinions, so I have chosen not to engage in your crusade.

No where have I defended these rapists or their vile actions. I asked you to prove that and you haven't.

You're right. We think you're a crap mod and that's clearly not going to change. However you do not accept I've proven it, perhaps others do. I've stated several times that you brought the incorrect statement of one of the criminals bring white in to it.
There was no reason to do that unless it was an attempt to deflect from the shared traits of those that committed these crimes. Traits which are of import in the context (no pun intended but I'm keeping it).
It's akin to the standard whataboutery that is frequently seen when people try to defend the grooming gangs of the likes that were seen in Rotherham and Telford. "Oh yeah but white people are paedophiles too". Yep, they are, but we definitely don't need more of them and we definitely don't need to try and deflect from their crimes.

Caporegime
I think this discussion can end now. Let’s get it back on topic please.

Maccy, one thing I will add is look at the posters here. You will see people who have argued with one another. Vehemently disagreed with one another. Even thrown jabs at one another. Yet we are all standing together on this and defending one another. That should be enough to make you think.

Soldato
Sarah Champion - who led part of the Rotherham investigation and is a highly intelligent woman and great speaker - was dragged over the coals for saying that Pakistani men accounted for the overwhelming majority of a particular type of rape (organized, group rape). She had facts to support her statement. She did not do it in an over-broad way. But she was attacked vehemently for it. She was forced to resign her post.

She's still fighting the corner and is currently Rotherham's Labour MP.

Commissario
Maccy, one thing I will add is look at the posters here. You will see people who have argued with one another. Vehemently disagreed with one another. Even thrown jabs at one another. Yet we are all standing together on this and defending one another. That should be enough to make you think.
Whilst there has been a bit of mob mentality, I can assure you that there are a lot of things discussed as a team behind the scenes.

Anyway, as I said, can we get this thread back on topic please (and me back to my whiskey after today…)

Associate
Sorry but for the current state of this topic and whats gone on, do you not think a bit of transparency would help the other users?
A number of us have been insinuated to be racist and xenophobic by a mod, with no apology.
Is that not classed as a personal attack?

Soldato
Pokes head into thread. See's current discussion. Backs away slowly.

tenor.gif
Haha I was gonna post the same thing.

RIP Jean-F.

Permabanned
Appreciate where you’re coming from, but we haven’t deleted any posts with objecting views here and have just put forward counter arguments?
OK, but but this is a rare instance, so you think he should get credit/brownie points for not going on a ban post deletion rampage to hide his wrong doing?

The only reason it hasn't been deleted, was due to the fact so many people have red this and he's been quoted in replies, that'd be why it hasn't been for once deleted.

It's funny when you actually need him to help he's suddenly not available despite being constantly active on the forum at said time, yet when he wants to delete a post/ban someone he's lightning fast...

Strange that...

I love the way he's still not admitted he was wrong, nor apologised. Instead he's making out he's done nothing wrong, his actions clearly were side skirting the actual issue at hand and jumping on the "no you're in the wrong' bandwagon, versus just saying "yeah sick twisted scumbags they should have it done to them and see how they feel!" like EVERYONE else is thinking!

I have challenged him back many times, and he can give it but can't take it back, typical bully cliche, then pathetically threatens you with a ban when he's in the wrong - nice neutral moderation eh!
I don't get why this should be tolerated online, in person it wouldn't be. But act hard/god complex online and abuse privileges given to you to do good... Ignorance is bliss I guess.

How about you treat him to one of his ban happy holidays he's so quick to dish out with bias? Or better still, revoke his mod privileges as everyone clearly agrees he does no good on here/no one wants him to be a mod!

THIS!

EDIT: I won't say anymore Maccy, as I've only just seen your previous replies, but I'm well within my right to reply to what you asked/said and have my say, as this isn't a 'what the mod says is gospel' forum. We say it how it is, especially in this subforum section...

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yikes... in 2016 the folk at the BBC found some apparently innocent Syrian to interview, they could challenge the narratives after so much negative press about this, this poor innocent man tells his own story:

... but now there's an update - what are the chances eh? The innocent Syrian refugee, obviously a victim of racism or something back then, has somehow ended up abusing a victim in 2018 and 2019:

Last edited:
Caporegime
I was coming here to post about that.

How can that happen at a city centre tourist attraction? no CCTV? no police patrols checking on feral kids around the city centre?
castle keep is literally in a busy part of the city, it's insane.....

Also the sentencing is disgusting.....

THis guy

Al-Soaimi, 21, of Denmark Street, Byker, Newcastle, was convicted of three counts of sexual assault and assault by penetration. He was sentenced to two years suspended for two years with 180 hours unpaid work
Suspended sentence???????
Al-Soaimi sexually assaulted the same girl, including at the Castle Keep, where he told her "It's my turn now". He also sexually assaulted a 12-year-old, who said she was left feeling anxious, distressed and struggling to cope..

for that?

Judge Rippon said: "After that for about nine months she was the group's to do with as they wished, as long as she was given alcohol and cigarettes and promises of love and a better life. She tried to learn your language.

"You told her she would have to convert to Muslim and she started reading the Koran. In return she was repeatedly raped, assaulted, abused and passed around."
Just deport now with their whole families.... no longer a safe country for them

Caporegime
I was coming here to post about that.

How can that happen at a city centre tourist attraction? no CCTV? no police patrols checking on feral kids around the city centre?
castle keep is literally in a busy part of the city, it's insane.....

Also the sentencing is disgusting.....

THis guy

Al-Soaimi, 21, of Denmark Street, Byker, Newcastle, was convicted of three counts of sexual assault and assault by penetration. He was sentenced to two years suspended for two years with 180 hours unpaid work
Suspended sentence???????
Al-Soaimi sexually assaulted the same girl, including at the Castle Keep, where he told her "It's my turn now". He also sexually assaulted a 12-year-old, who said she was left feeling anxious, distressed and struggling to cope..

for that?

Just deport now with their whole families.... no longer a safe country for them

It's Angela Rippon. She's a top tier piece of crap as a judge. Old lady hasn't paid her council tax, prison. Rapist, suspended.

Back
Top Bottom