Gropegate

Soldato
I didn't realise there had been votes on the use of the word "bint". Particularly bewildering that people speaking other languages in other countries across the EU would be voting on such matters.
Perhaps Google the EU for el binto, le binte, la binta, bintaeum.... although in seriousness, there is even 'bint' as in بنت , which does actually translate to girl or daughter!!

I never once laid a hand on one while trying to get her attention, unless you count resting my hands lightly on her upper arms when I betrayed my Gallic roots in lightly bestowing a kiss to each cheek upon being introduced.
Before I got to the first comma of that sentence, I took one look at your username and immediately wondered if you were French - To be fair, you guys just have to look at a woman and maybe utter a delicate "Ça va bien, mon chéri?" and that's it - You're in like Flint!! :D

I can’t for the life of me see that it’s ever acceptable behaviour to put your hand up a woman’s skirt, squeeze her thigh, and say, “Want to have a glass of wine sometime?” Maybe I’m just not Alpha enough.
Maybe not right up there, as that's a little too close to tresspassing... but a smack on the backside, a squeeze of the knee, maybe a white lie that night, or a sly touch at times... Staples of the 1970s.

But again going back to seriousness, it depends entirely on the woman. Some do like that sort of thing and that kind of attention, even today. Admitedly I do not always hold those sorts of women in particularly high regard, but I do understand where they're coming from.

Caporegime
Not bint, that's just my buzz word of the moment. No, embracement of nationalistic views and pride, views going contrary to the acceptance of uncontrolled immigration by persons of unknown background and intent, views against their country's over population, the rejection of the emancipation of the male, the burgeoning thrust upon the young and impressionable to question their sexuality and gender, the expectation to analyse every sentence and utterance to see if today's particular frontier of correctness may be seen to have been breached by some weirdo. Blah blah... Nearly all views the young Liberals have been brain washed into thinking immutable by two or so generations of low grade university "professionals" seeking to spread their agendas.
Emancipation of the male, ffs. Stupid mra cobblers.

Man of Honour
Before I got to the first comma of that sentence, I took one look at your username and immediately wondered if you were French - To be fair, you guys just have to look at a woman and maybe utter a delicate "Ça va bien, mon chéri?" and that's it - You're in like Flint!! :D

Quelque fois, mon ami, quelque fois, but we get a better reaction if we say ma chérie
to a female, rather than mon cher, or mon chéri, that is what you’d say to a male.
QUOTE]

You need to take the red pill, you great mincer.

Thanks Von, for showing me where I was going wrong, I have to
collect a prescription tomorrow, I’ll have a word with the pharmacist.

No, you're just a nice, normal human being.

Merci Vincent, vous êtes très gentil.

Caporegime
Perhaps Google the EU for el binto, le binte, la binta, bintaeum.... although in seriousness, there is even 'bint' as in بنت , which does actually translate to girl or daughter!!
Your last point gives the game away. Does the word carry negative connotations in all those languages? It's entirely possible it means one thing in one language and another thing in another language.

Not that there aren't negative words in all languages, but that wasn't my point.

Soldato
https://www.google.com/search?as_q=..._occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Quoting the vast amount of data that supports the fact UK universities are left wing led would take forever, so I just used a Google link....
This won't work i'm afraid. I tried linking to a google search about the left wing anti Semitic issues but all of the links to BBC, Sky, The guardian etc found on the google search don't count apparently.

If it's bad for the left it doesn't count!

Soldato
https://www.google.com/search?as_q=..._occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Quoting the vast amount of data that supports the fact UK universities are left wing led would take forever, so I just used a Google link....

No one is disputing that academics are generally left wing, that's obvious since generally right wing people are less intelligent, as the studies show. So that link doesn't back up your alt right fanatsy that somehow these academics are 'brainwashing' the students at all.....oh look I can google too

The urban legend held dear by many conservatives that liberal academics at universities routinely - indeed, systematically - indoctrinate their students with leftwing politics has been dismissed as myth by a sheaf of new studies just published.

Fresh research carried out in the US on America's universities has produced results purporting to show that students' politics are not formed by their tutors. Although American universities are indeed stuffed full of liberal and social democratic faculty, they do not try to turn their students into lefties, say the authors.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2008/nov/11/students-academics-leftwing-politics

And before you dismiss this out of hand because it's a Guardian article, I have posted the same info on here before from other sources

Last edited:
Soldato
Do people really need an instruction manual for everything? If you need a set of guidelines on how to approach a woman then you really need to have a word with yourself, then seek help.

Permabanned
Do people really need an instruction manual for everything? If you need a set of guidelines on how to approach a woman then you really need to have a word with yourself, then seek help.

Some hundreds of thousands do and this has been addressed both here in the UK and in the EU.

1: "Rape - bad, kissing guys - OK: Migrants handed cartoon guide on how to behave in west
MIGRANTS are being handed a good behaviour guide giving them obvious lessons such as not to hit women or children.
The cards are being handed out to men in Europe following a string of sex attacks in Cologne where 1,000 migrants went on the rampage attacking more than 821 women subjecting them to a range of violence from robbery to rape.

The cartoon-style illustrations feature red crosses depicting when behaviour is wrong and a green tick demonstrating what is acceptable."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/638298/Migrants-handed-cartoon-behaviour-guide

2: "A city council has created a guide to teach migrants how to behave in an apparent bid to ease tensions in the community.

The leaflet, drafted by Sheffield City Council, warns new arrivals, including Roma, against a slew of offensive habits - including urinating, defecating, spitting or having sex in the street - that upset locals.

It also contains instructions on claiming benefits and other taxpayer-funded services like healthcare and accessing translators.

There is advice on 'being a good neighbour', urging migrants not to dump litter in a neighbour's garden or allow their children to play there, hang washing on their fence and not to block drains with soiled nappies."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...let-teach-migrants-anti-social-behaviour.html

Back
Top Bottom