GTR detailed, proper pics :)

funny-gifs-fire-demo.gif

That's how to put out some Robbie G style flames [ui]ICEMAN.

Brilliant car and good on you Iceman for doing what you have to be able to get it. You obviously live a life you enjoy and good on you.

Good luck with the IR mate. :)

Moving the thread back on to topic as I've no interest in how affluent you are or what your occupation is at present.

Lovely car in the best colour and I'll look forward to further threads from you detailing any modification and engine upgrades. :cool:

That is all :D

Nice car Dave, you've come a long way since the VX220T you had at the OCUK meet a few years ago.

I'll give it 6 months before it's replaced by something cheaper to run like a Ferrari 458 :D

I need to sort out my life lol.

Only 18 but still have next to no money, and no job at the moment.

BTW nice car, is it possible to get it to stage 1 without invalidating the warranty?

The dealer I got it from is a Nissan GT-R dealer and a Hyundai one. I have a replacement plate frame on the way and a new personalized plate, however that'll take a few months to arrive probably.

Its a flash looking car. Am well pleased for you.

Did you choose the black leather with the red side flashes?

No, this one is just plain black inside. I would've quite liked one with the red but I didn't exactly do a lot of shopping around, this one was just too good to pass up.

Nice car Dave, you've come a long way since the VX220T you had at the OCUK meet a few years ago.

I'll give it 6 months before it's replaced by something cheaper to run like a Ferrari 458 :D

Ironically, you're probably right (about the running costs). Ferrari are now launching a 7yr unlimited mileage warranty as of 2012. I'm sure it'll get rolled into the price of the car but still, that's a marked improvement.

What will really scare you is that it's almost been 10 years since that meet and since I worked at OcUK! Makes you feel old huh?

I need to sort out my life lol.

Only 18 but still have next to no money, and no job at the moment.

BTW nice car, is it possible to get it to stage 1 without invalidating the warranty?

At 18 you have plenty of time left, attitude and work ethic go hand in hand with success. Then again, success is not always money, just being happy with what you do and what you have, that is being successful - money makes things easier but believe me it makes things more complicated too.

Nissan would have to actually prove my mods made the component fail in order to deny warranty. Given how much this thing costs to run as a daily driver, I'll probably just do an exhaust and leave it at that for now. I need to start saving pennies for the bigger maintenance items like brakes and tyres which are terrifyingly expensive at $7k and $2k respectively :o

Is this the newer model they just launched or is this the origonal? Either way it looks rather fantastic!

Why is it so expensive to run? nissan wanted to make a affordable super car which they have done but given it super car running costs and then + some more.

Why is it so expensive to run? nissan wanted to make a affordable super car which they have done but given it super car running costs and then + some more.

I thought servicing costs were coming right down now independents can do it?

[ui]ICEMAN;20296481 said:
The dealer I got it from is a Nissan GT-R dealer and a Hyundai one. I have a replacement plate frame on the way and a new personalized plate, however that'll take a few months to arrive probably.

No, this one is just plain black inside. I would've quite liked one with the red but I didn't exactly do a lot of shopping around, this one was just too good to pass up.

Ironically, you're probably right (about the running costs). Ferrari are now launching a 7yr unlimited mileage warranty as of 2012. I'm sure it'll get rolled into the price of the car but still, that's a marked improvement.

What will really scare you is that it's almost been 10 years since that meet and since I worked at OcUK! Makes you feel old huh?

At 18 you have plenty of time left, attitude and work ethic go hand in hand with success. Then again, success is not always money, just being happy with what you do and what you have, that is being successful - money makes things easier but believe me it makes things more complicated too.

Nissan would have to actually prove my mods made the component fail in order to deny warranty. Given how much this thing costs to run as a daily driver, I'll probably just do an exhaust and leave it at that for now. I need to start saving pennies for the bigger maintenance items like brakes and tyres which are terrifyingly expensive at $7k and $2k respectively :o

Ceramic brakes?

They had one at the new Westfield shopping centre I went to a few weeks ago, they are massive. They remind me slightly of a Mustang in terms of size (and in that way only), you can't understand why they need to be that big until you walk round one.

Back
Top Bottom