• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***GTX 780 Ti Owners Thread***

Associate
1223 is that stock core voltage?

If so bloody superb, maybe we picked a lemon as ours needed voltage to go beyond 1200Mhz, but with voltage it did an easy 1284MHz artefact and crash free. 1300Mhz was possible for benching, ours was Gigabyte too! :)

yup thats stock :D , gibbo how did u add more voltage msi after burner wont let me :?

OcUK Staff
Gibbo is using a Classified (or should say 8Pack and Gibbo), which will allow more voltage.

On 780Ti we used a Gigabyte version, 780Ti Classified not out yet.

Classified was 780 version.

We used Precision X on both of them with Classified tool, to increase Vcore to 1.3v :)

Caporegime

We used Precision X on both of them with Classified tool, to increase Vcore to 1.3v :)

Ohhhh, that makes the 780Ti stand out a little more then. I misread Ian's write up and thought he was using a 780Ti Classy. Cheers for the info.

Associate

what is classified tool is it hardware of software?

What clocks are those results at?

I get around 60fps on my 780 with the same settings, diff CPU though :p

1200mhz and stock mem

Back
Top Bottom