• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 780 Ti Specifications Leaked – Full Blown Gk110 Core with 2880 SP

Soldato
We were just reacting to the news of Nvidia’s GTX 780 Ghz cards when a leak of what appears to be technical specifications of Nvidia’s New Flagship just appeared on multiple Chinese sites. We are super excited because believe it or not, this screen shot shows the full power of the GK110 core binge utilized.

67C6jn4.jpg

Read more: http://wccftech.com/gtx-780-ti-specifications-leaked-full-blown-gk110-core-2880-sp/#ixzz2jE925JAe

Nvidia Flagship GTX 780 Ti Specs Screenshot Leaks Online – All the power of the GK110 Core Unleashed

OcUK Staff
At £200ish more the a gtx 780 why could'nt they have included 6gb ram?

Because memory prices are stupid right now and hardly no game uses above 2GB let alone 3GB, even at silly high resolutions. 3GB-4GB is the sweet spot for sure on memory, 6GB is simply not required.

Associate
Because memory prices are stupid right now and hardly no game uses above 2GB let alone 3GB, even at silly high resolutions. 3GB-4GB is the sweet spot for sure on memory, 6GB is simply not required.

I thought I saw some post on the bf4 benchmarks at 1600 p ultra res with 90 fov they were using 3gigs of ram?

Mei

Mei

Soldato
a lot of people when buying are thinking 2years down the line too tho
3gb when sli later isnt as groovy as 4gb

Soldato
OP
a lot of people when buying are thinking 2years down the line too tho
3gb when sli later isnt as groovy as 4gb

The type of user interested in buying high end GTX 780ti, aren't the type of user that will still be running the same GPU two years later :p.

GTX 780ti this year > GTX 880 next year (Maxwell) > GTX 990 (Volta) and so on..

3GB is absolutely fine for non 4K, considering most actual gamers still game at 1080P / 1440P 3GB is fine, by the time we need more, Maxwell / Volta will be out and 780 in comparison will look to slow anyway, that vram limit isn't a factor..

Mei

Mei

Soldato
The type of user interested in buying high end GTX 780ti, aren't the type of user that will still be running the same GPU two years later :p.

haha true i think
and how many say they will go sli/crossfire later and just end up replacing anyway

but still i think it will factor in for some even if its a oxymoron?
at the price point these are coming in at its more nvidia saving than the user saving any money by going less

like buying the cheaper bacon in supermarket ><

Back
Top Bottom