• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 780 Ti Specifications Leaked – Full Blown Gk110 Core with 2880 SP

Associate
3GB "used" isn't the same as "needed".... the games can allocate XXXX mb amount of textures to the memory but that's not the same as saying you need XXGB amount of Vram to run something properly (fluently)

Soldato
OP
An extra 576 shaders over my current 780.. Would it be worth the upgrade?

How much faster would the 'ti' be if clocked at the same speeds?

I may need to hide my credit card when this thing launches :o

OcUK Staff
I thought I saw some post on the bf4 benchmarks at 1600 p ultra res with 90 fov they were using 3gigs of ram?

Maybe possible, BF3/BF4 is know to use a lot of memory on high player servers I believe.

Still if they added 6GB it will probably put £100-£150 on the price.

Ideally what will happen is board partners might themselves do 6GB versions in a month or two, one can hope. :)

Mei

Mei

Soldato
dont let the recent events fool you, this is nvidia
noway under 550 :)
they've probably been sitting on this card for months
being used as doorstops and prop up the sides their desks n stuff :)

Soldato
Almost as I predicted. Using a fully enabled GK110 was really the only way they could beat AMD in the numbers game. I don't think Nvidia could reach the required TFLOPS with just a higher clocked Titan. Reworking the Quadro K6000 design is also a quick way to bring the card to market in order to respond to the R290X.

I did think they would have put 4.5 GB on the card though.

Associate
An extra 576 shaders over my current 780.. Would it be worth the upgrade?

How much faster would the 'ti' be if clocked at the same speeds?

I may need to hide my credit card when this thing launches :o

Will they be able to reach the same clocks lots unanswered you could find 780gtx if o/c ing still isn't far from this performance wise, i would imagine.

Soldato
This looks like an awsome card.. kind of a shame its not 6gb though and only 3gb.
Modded elder scrolls can use more than 3gb for a start. And you want these things to be furture proof so 6gb would have definatly come in handy.
Im curious how this stacks up against a 7990?

Associate
This looks like an awsome card.. kind of a shame its not 6gb though and only 3gb.
Modded elder scrolls can use more than 3gb for a start. And you want these things to be furture proof so 6gb would have definatly come in handy.
Im curious how this stacks up against a 7990?

I love modding skyrim so aye but i suppose it not "normal gaming" *sigh

Back
Top Bottom