• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 980 / 970 Discussion

Soldato
Not sure what MFAA is for, its gona be post processing aint it basically FXAA or SMAA etc?

Also why maxwell only, i highly doubt the card has tech on it that enables this mfaa compared to kepler cards. Bet my 670 could do MFAA, theres probably a sales reason to keep it to the new cards?

Also why not improve TXAA, would have been nice if they developed it so it was less a performance drag.

Edit - you say its msaa without the perf hit, mfaa. From what i gather it was 4x msaa but at 2x msaa perf so its halfed the perf but it still has a perf hit just not as much as 4x msaa.

Soldato
I wonder if Dynamic Super Resolution can be done via a driver update for 780/Ti/Titan/Titan Black seeing as it is really just a software feature and downsampling can be done already.

Back
Top Bottom