Guess & Test - A New Exciting Motherboard From MSI

Soldato
MAG B550 Tomahawk my guess also. Existing MAG/Tomahawk series. Looks almost identical the to X570 Tomahawk, but missing the chipset fan which seems a key giveaway.

Edit: just realised I was too late, damn on call work!

Associate
yes you missed the T&C's and also the multiple posts referring to the T&C's that state a winner will be picked on the 16th June

He's not asking for the winners name, but the post clearly states that the BOARD name would be revealed within 24 hours, which it hasn't ;)

Put my name in the hat: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk. :D

I'd guess this might be too late, as the name had to be guessed BEFORE the reveal deadline. Grey area, as they've not revealed it yet...

Man of Honour
He's not asking for the winners name, but the post clearly states that the BOARD name would be revealed within 24 hours, which it hasn't ;)

I'd guess this might be too late, as the name had to be guessed BEFORE the reveal deadline. Grey area, as they've not revealed it yet...

Ahh well if its too late then it is too late. You cant win em all!

Associate
Organs will be summarily harvested in the coming weeks

Uh... I mean...

Sorry about the wall of T&Cs, we have to for anything remotely giveaway-like for legal reasons. It's all boring junk but it saves That Guy from ruining it for all of us!

Also yes, winner announced 16th June for Good Reasons that you'll have to wait to find out. But it'll be worth the wait, trust us. A lot of very nice goodies to come along with that beautiful motherboard!

Yep, as mentioned, I was looking for the official answer, not who won...

so the official T&C's and the MSI reps post aren't official enough?

Associate
so the official T&C's and the MSI reps post aren't official enough?

Well, sice no one has actually stated the answer, including the MSI rep, then no: it's not offiical at all!! I've been back through all the posts and cannot see anywhere that it states "The board is xxxyyy, congratulations to those who guessed correct, here's some free swag on us" :D:D:D

Associate
Well, sice no one has actually stated the answer, including the MSI rep, then no: it's not offiical at all!! I've been back through all the posts and cannot see anywhere that it states "The board is xxxyyy, congratulations to those who guessed correct, here's some free swag on us" :D:D:D

Apologies everyone, I've slightly miss-read and focused on the post that had the 16th June. XD typical man cant do work and be on this at same time haha. Well in theory @MSIUK Support never actually stated the board would be named in this thread xD.

Soldato
And that's why they have a wall of Ts & Cs... because no-one ever reads things properly!! :p

Given the rather specific mention in those Ts & Cs that the winner would be announced in this OCUK thread, I thought it a reasonable implication that the answer would also be officially revealed in this same OCUK thread...

Back
Top Bottom