***Guide To Redeeming Digital Movies***

Associate
Not exactly sure what's happened...after disconnecting Vudu and Google Play from MA and reconnecting...several times over I might add...one of the titles (Corpse Bride) appeared in my Google Play Library.

Still no joy with the Lego Aquaman title though...

Soldato
I linked my MA account to my live account and tested it on my Xbox One X and pretty much everything came across, including all the UHD films. One surprise was that The Last Jedi showed up in UHD and plays happily so thats another way of watching Disney in UHD without VUDU.

Associate
I look forward to his contributions over the next month! :D

I understand you're worries. Normally Iam only active in dutch techsites like tweakers.net. By using Google I came upon this site and it looks very active with a lot of loyal member. I hope I can contribute.

Associate
Thanks Clov!s for setting up my movies anywhere account. If anyone is struggling to get Vudu working on an Apple TV then you can use smartdns to fix it.

Soldato
Clovis do you want to add SmartDNS to the front page post?

https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/ works very well, they do a 14 day trial and then email you a discount link to use which means it costs about £20 for 2 years. Also works with sign up, VUDU, MoviesAnywhere and Itune on a PC so might help people who are having sign up issues with VPN?

Oh an to add it works with VUDU and Moviesanywhere on an iPad

Soldato
OP
Clovis do you want to add SmartDNS to the front page post?

https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/ works very well, they do a 14 day trial and then email you a discount link to use which means it costs about £20 for 2 years. Also works with sign up, VUDU, MoviesAnywhere and Itune on a PC so might help people who are having sign up issues with VPN?

Oh an to add it works with VUDU and Moviesanywhere on an iPad
Yeah good idea, I’ll do it tomorrow when I’m at my pc. :)

Back
Top Bottom