Guild Wars 2

Soldato
Overflow is a big problem at the moment, the guesting system simply doesn't work well on busy servers, not sure why they don't disable it on servers like Desolation which are always packed at peak times.

Soldato
anyone know the size of today's update? think it's going to take me all day to download it :(

****ignore, for some reason it was trying to re-download the game !!!****

Anybody online to invite to The Immortals? :)

Immortals have merged with another EU guild called Purge, your best bet is leave your nick here and when I'm online I'll poke an officer to get you in.

Last edited:
Associate
Well....after everything I said in the past I'm going to go for a legendary.

The Bifrost is what I'm aiming for but I'm not in a rush. I have quite a few materials already but the biggest challenge will be amassing the 600g for The Legend precursor and 100g for the 100 Icy Runestones needed from the Claw of Jormag vendor. Oh, and I'll need to hit level 400 in a couple of things too to be able to make the types of dust piles needed as they cost a fortune on the TP at the mo. Oh and 250 unidentified dyes...happy days!

Soldato
Don't get the performance issues of this game.

My rig cannot handle it maxed at 1920x1200... It plays fine, but when you pan camera quick you get hitching.

In the end I have settled for optimal settings. (60fps)

HeX

HeX

Soldato
I only really get slowdown in Lions Arch (and huge dragon fights), due to the tons of details, loads of reflections and shadows, and the large amount of people in one place.

Rest of the game I'm sat comfortably at 60fps maxed out.

Associate
I wanted to play this game so bad after playing the original for over 5 years but I was put off because I watched a video of someone playing on Youtube, a jumping puzzle and now because I'm aware of that jumping puzzles location and how to complete the puzzle I'd feel like I've cheated... a sounds a little silly but that's why I never got this game. I kind of hoped that the jumping puzzle locations had changed since the beta.

Oh well.

Soldato
I wanted to play this game so bad after playing the original for over 5 years but I was put off because I watched a video of someone playing on Youtube, a jumping puzzle and now because I'm aware of that jumping puzzles location and how to complete the puzzle I'd feel like I've cheated... a sounds a little silly but that's why I never got this game. I kind of hoped that the jumping puzzle locations had changed since the beta.

Oh well.

GW2 is not a jumping puzzle game ;)

Associate
Argh, I couldn't do that.. I hate any sort of help from people at all if it's not by the games design. It's maybe a little obsessive on my part but I like figuring things out/finding things for myself.

Soldato
Looking forward to tomorrow's update :)

I'm going to be smashing some more world v world now there is a reward built in!

Deso went through a purple patch a while back but we suck again now, well suck is a bit harsh on a constant tier 1 server but we pretty much always finish 3rd and never win. Not sure what has changed but ho hum :p

Back
Top Bottom