Guild Wars 2

Soldato
Not long to wait now. I've avoided everything to do with the expansion to keep it all new and fresh. Just been going through the LS3 content on my other characters while waiting.
Heh, in contrast having played all the demos/stress tests I've prepared all the gear/consumables I need to transition from Chrono to Mirage. :D

Looking forward to what balance changes Mirage will receive in a few days - hopefully it'll be more functional/smooth than the slightly clunky mechanics in the demo.

Associate
I'm ashamed to say I got stuck on the Caudecus fight. Was a real eye opener to the fact that I really don't know how to play my class :D

I wouldn't worry about it, I have to say it is the worst boss in terms of development I have done in GW2. Small Room with continuous AOE attacks and throwy Spinning things.

Only just managed to do it as a Mesmer tagged along. Near On Impossible as a Revenant.

Soldato
Stuck the preorder in last night, but won't be playing much until i've got Divinity 2 finished, that's what I like about GW2 it's not like WoW where a new expansion comes out that you have to make it your new job to level and gear up.

Associate
I Pre-Ordered the standard Edition, but theres no upgrade path to Upgrade to Ultimate. Customer Support are dealing with it.

But you're right with the not being required to make it your new job :D. I didn't get to play Heart of Thorns upon release due to University. But Now Them days are over I'm going to give it my best shot :D

Associate
Ultimate isn't worth it, all you get is some discount gems.

If I'm going to buy the gems anyway then it is worth it I Suppose.

I was toying with this Initially. It was either the Deluxe or Ultimate. I have a few hours to decide, based upon how long Support take.

An Upgrade to Deluxe is definite though.

Soldato
If I'm going to buy the gems anyway then it is worth it I Suppose.

I was toying with this Initially. It was either the Deluxe or Ultimate. I have a few hours to decide, based upon how long Support take.

An Upgrade to Deluxe is definite though.

It may be too late for you. However, you can buy the standard version and if you have enough gold/gems in your account, upgrade to the deluxe version via the in-game store. Obviously, if you do that with a gold to gems conversion, it's a free upgrade.

Associate
I'm not really to bothered if its to late to be fair, It saves me monies, I just hope they don't refund me to late and then I have to path of fire.

I have just contacted them and told them not to bother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom