Guys guide to online dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
One of my flags is if they clearly love horses in their profile. Animal lovers, fine.

I've just personally never met a girl who's really into horses and isn't reasonably mental.

Associate
So you/ people in newcastle go up to woman and tell them they are ugly, wut?
That could be quite soul destroying.

Him and his mates sounds like right **** ends to be honest. Why tell someone that? Must have issues with themselves they feel the need to deflate others to feel better. Never understand those types of people who get off on making others feel small.

Caporegime
One of my flags is if they clearly love horses in their profile. Animal lovers, fine.

I've just personally never met a girl who's really into horses and isn't reasonably mental.

Can see where this comes from, but not always the case. But from practical point it's also mega expensive in terms of time and money

Caporegime
Him and his mates sounds like right **** ends to be honest. Why tell someone that? Must have issues with themselves they feel the need to deflate others to feel better. Never understand those types of people who get off on making others feel small.

We didnt? Where did I say that? We said to each other "I dont like the look of yours" when in reality in Krakow, even that one would be somebody way out of your league in the UK.

When I said "group" in my original post, I meant our group not the group of women. Apologies for making a pigs ear of explaining it. Was wondering why I was getting flagged so much!

Soldato
I am 42. I setup a profile on a dating site when online dating was in its infancy and I was a young lad. I did what I thought would be expected. A couple of head shots, a nice "i am out hiking photo", lots of smiles etc. Into gaming, hiking, camping, cooking,yada yada. It also had my location.
1st response. A much older lady from stockport. I got the works. Different lingerie shots. Spread eagle full beaver shots. The styles she liked, the positions she could do (with pics). Was 100% clear, no interest in dating. Just wanted sex and a lot of it. The last shot, close up of the lady parts with her holding up a newspaper to show it was a recent shot and not a scam.

I ran ...... like the wind. Deleted that profile.

This was my first and last internet dating attempt.
she can't have been that rough/old, surely, that it wouldn't have been worth at least one 'date' :p

Soldato
3) it's a numbers game, 10 coffee dates over 2 awkward dinner's wins everytime. 10 £5 coffee over 2 £50 dinner's represents better value for money.

10) Peservere. My wife was a Tinder date that I didn't read too much into and turned out to be perfect in every way. She even insisted on paying for 50% of our wine bill on the first date.

Didn't even follow your own guide!

Associate
This thread should added to the hall of fame list. I have had a grin from ear to ear reading your comments. hahaha :)

Had a fair few online dates over the years but never through the dating sites. Mostly MSN and ICQ back in the day.

Soldato
Guys guide to online dating.

1. Be good looking
2. Don't be ugly

3. Don't think being a tinder jester is going to get you far.

Landwhiles on Tinder are even entitled and think they deserve the absolute peak of a man....

I remember on reddit some girl had a 0.9% right swipe ratio(Was posted on r/dataisbeautiful)..... claiming "I only swipe right on very handsome men" (So you think oh damn... this girl must be smoking right? wrong). Then they dug through her post history and found pics.... she had a 5 head and a worse hairline than me. Yet 0.9% right swipe ratio.

Honk honk.

Modern dating is broken thanks to things like social media.

Soldato
Man, I got lucky on Tinder. I met a beautiful Spanish nurse on there 4 years ago, we've been together ever since, travelled all over the world and emigrating to Sunshine Coast, OZ in 7 months.

Soldato
Anyone else see that OKCupid survey which showed that their female users rated 80% of the men as unattractive whereas the men rated the women evenly from very unattractive to very attractive?

V F

V F

Soldato
This thread should added to the hall of fame list. I have had a grin from ear to ear reading your comments. hahaha :)

Had a fair few online dates over the years but never through the dating sites. Mostly MSN and ICQ back in the day.

OcUK forums does deliver a good laugh. :D

Soldato
Anyone else see that OKCupid survey which showed that their female users rated 80% of the men as unattractive whereas the men rated the women evenly from very unattractive to very attractive?

L9Vu4Zo.png

ymoiq7d3i5j11.jpg

https://www.distractify.com/trending/2018/09/12/Z25CUDI/fake-hot-tinder-dude-criminal

Pretty ****** up really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom