Gym Rats 2012 Awards

God damn it! I deleted my response!

Gym Rat of the Year: Steedie
Most Improved Physique: Temi_D
Most Improved Lifts: Stiv
Best Contributor: UE
Best Physique: Kia or Toxic. Can I vote for two, if not flip a coin :).

I did have lovely explanations for each but cba to right them out again :p.

Gym Rat of the Year: Steedie. Meet master and the deliverer of sub forums!
Most Improved Physique: Temi, without a doubt
Most Improved Lifts: As gay as this is, I'm going to say Dom. Annoyingly, he might get my vote next year too (provided that he doesn't develop ovaries again). Delvis gets a mention for fixing his snap city form and being very determined. I think LiE has done brilliantly this year too.
Best Contributor: mrthingyx. Very patient! Always willing to help out and give advice. UE is a close second, very helpful and shakes things up to a satisfying degree.
Best Physique: LiE. A couple of people are very close behind (:eek:), but dat back wins it.

Lol UE, power pies :D
2013 will be different, it has to be. I'm seeing and feeling different and am blaming my age. So I need to change to compensate for my useless aging body!

Last edited:
Gym Rat of the Year: Fluttershy... I joke, Steedie.

Most Improved Physique: Temi_d hasn't done too badly.

Most Improved Lifts: Dom.

Best Contributor: Icecold.

Best Physique: Kai.

Just imagine that self standing apex star victory award could one day be yours! All the hard work, sweat, squats and deadlifts will finally give you that complete sense of self worth when you're standing arms aloft holding your award. Fluttershy, Gym Rat of the Year 2013.

Nearly forgot to put my vote up! Redecorating for the past few days so the computers been off. Really hard to choose a a few contenders for each award =P

Gym Rat of the Year: Delvis - Really good guy, brings a lot to the community and can take a joke :D He has also progressed really well this year and overcome quite a few injuries but he never gave up :D

Most Improved Physique: TemiD- Making all kinds of gainz! :D Unbelievable what you have done in a year physique wise and strength!

Most Improved Lifts: Djdom - Solid progress throughout the year, great form and totally dedicated!

Best Contributor: Icecold - This guy knows it all, :D Being following you're advice since I started and it's really worked. Helps out everyone and is really patient

Best Physique: LiE -Mirin dat back :-o

Back
Top Bottom