Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Caporegime
Hehe....Sorry Steedie! That's just me, forever a pessimist!

Do you have an email for the gym? The one on the site doesn't seem to work...I was going to ask about the showers and parking :p

aiming to get there around 1130... so from SE London, prob leave at 10 :p

Really? Even I was intending to leave at about that time :o

Associate
Lol freefaller what's your estimated average speed? Google told me just under 3 hours if I remember correctly. Do you have a bike? I'd rather spread the cost delvis, been hammered with bills this month. Like I say I'm going through that bit anyway if I can go. If you would rather do it solo though that's cool.

Man of Honour
I was being a little sarcastic ;) 10 is late not early! ;)

I'll be cruising at around 80 or so - but the M1 has lots of road works which will bugger up my time. Should get there easily under 2hrs though if the traffic is ok! :)

Caporegime
I'd rather spread the cost delvis, been hammered with bills this month. Like I say I'm going through that bit anyway if I can go. If you would rather do it solo though that's cool.

Makes sense.

Think it's about £30 or so there and back for me, then theres parking etc.

Anyway...If you are going send me an email or something via trust :) I can give you the post code then and you can work out if you want to swing this way or not...Then work out money etc and let me know

Caporegime
I was being a little sarcastic ;) 10 is late not early! ;)

I'll be cruising at around 80 or so - but the M1 has lots of road works which will bugger up my time. Should get there easily under 2hrs though if the traffic is ok! :)

I was going to do the M40 to be honest, well, maybe :o...M1 is nice and all...bug errrrrrrrgh, it's had roadworks for decades

Associate
Lol, I just wrote in an email to delvis that everyone will be making excuses as to why they aren't maxing out and hitting pb's on the day.

I have a creaking knee and dodgy glute at the moment btw :p

Back
Top Bottom