Poll: Gym Rats New Year Training Session 2012 *** Confirm Attendance please ***

Which date for some sweating and grunting? (MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL!)

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Skillmister showing us where the skill in mister comes from:
img0541ki.jpg

I don't know why but the first thing I noticed about the picture is that there's a DRZ between Skillmister's hands.

Looks like a good laugh though. :)

Caporegime
I was hoping to see some topless pics of you guys. How disappointing.

You need to see the classified shower photos then...Only one shower ;)

How much do you rate those shoes freefaller? The toe shoes? I currently do everything shoeless (well, back and legs) Just wondering if it's worth going that route.

I'm so glad I went, I actually learned a fair few things, and thanks to Milgo for explaining why my shoulder probably hurts (poor flys / bench form :o) So I've sorted that out now!

Man of Honour
They're perfect IMO for deads and squats, and generally everything. If I had more pairs I'd wear them more! Surprisingly comfortable when you get used to them, and I find them much more stable than trainers for training. They've got great grip too.

Soldato
Soldato
And what happens in the shower/changing room.... stays in the shower/changing room.. Right guys??? :o :mad:

not everything mate..... You may want to get tested, sorry :(

Was great meeting everyone even if I wasnt at my best - only my 3rd session of the year and its amazing what training at a different time can do :) rocked out a PB on Bench tho, and Batf1nk absolutely SMASHED his PB (by about 20kg!) for two reps! Strong bench :cool:

Back
Top Bottom