Had the most epic night last night...

Soldato
Some people need to wave it to be seen. ;)

Lot's of it.
600px-Semaphore_Error.png

Phwoarr, Bash, Hurrrr!

asashoryu.jpg

DM

DM

Permabanned
I'm in bed and typing on my phone because i just couldnt resist telling you that her figures are incorrect. gold prices in china at the start of 2010 were sold at around 120rmb per gram. towards the end of the year it had reached over 300rmb per gram. anyways all you guys have done is speculate about my investment in the gold market. let me tell you this, there are other ways to sell gold.

I got to ask, whats this other secret method of selling gold?

Associate
I'm shocked no-one has picked up more on the fact that he said he basically used to sell gold on WoW. Which is a) against their T&C and b) very immoral (low pay/conditions for "farmers".

Caporegime
I'm shocked no-one has picked up more on the fact that he said he basically used to sell gold on WoW. Which is a) against their T&C and b) very immoral (low pay/conditions for "farmers".

So what? I used to sell pokerstars play chips which was against their terms and conditions.

Making money from a virtual product is genius as an end user and let's be honest it's all the game makers do themselves anyway.

DM

DM

Permabanned
Cash4gold of course! You sell your gold to them for a huge profit!!!

That was one of the very few business ventures we tried that went to ****, if you offer sensible money and not open yourself up to an appearance on watch-dog there is no money in that.

Still things are improving in that industry, but it will be a dead industry once gold settles down again anyway.

Back
Top Bottom