Poll: Hairstyle

Which hairdo?

• No hair

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Very short hair

Votes: 17 9.0%
  • Short hair (nice muscles but lose the chain)

Votes: 105 55.6%
  • Ghey long hair

Votes: 55 29.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I need to decide whether to shave my head again or not. A certain pretty lady says not and says I should grow it. A receding hairline and long hair. Nice :/

What you think?

No hair:
skinhead.jpg

Very short hair:
me.jpg

Short hair:
do.jpg

Longer hair:
pictureanimageherewithlongerhair.jpg

Soldato
The last one looks best IMHO. What is it with people feeling the need to not where a shirt when taking pictures of themselves on this forum though:confused:. You look kind of scary in both of the first pictures.
edit. When I say last I mean third. Are there meant to be 4 pictures?

Soldato
Hmph, I never said grow it with your receding hairline! I said I like long hair and you look nice with long hair in the pics I've seen.

You look more rough with short hair, and well...there's only one place I like it rough.... :rolleyes: :o

Man of Honour
OP
burns said:
What is it with people feeling the need to not where a shirt when taking pictures of themselves on this forum though:confused:
:shrug:

Those pics were just the ones sat on my webspace.

burns said:
Are there meant to be 4 pictures?
Nope. Just don't have one with long hair.

TheGreatGrrrr said:
Be a man, grow it long.
See, I'd say that to be a man I'd need to shed girly locks. Man = shaved head. Girl = long hair.

Thats what this thread is to determine though.

Man of Honour
OP
Sherminator said:
Short but drop the "ard" look
ard look?

Thats just what my arms look like when I'm holding a camera, and I have no facial expression at all, so there's not much I can do to change the look, except put a look on!

Man of Honour
The 3rd look is clearly the best choice. I don't think the no hair look suits you at all, your face definitely suits having short hair like in pic 3, I doubt even having a bit longer hair would be bad, but no shorter than how it is in no.2. :)

Soldato
Try and grow it long. I was the same as you Gilly in the sense that I thought long hair = Gay, but now my hair is longer, looks loads better.

Just finished football in the 2nd picture eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom