***Halo 5***

Man of Honour
I hope they fixed the match making. It's still crippled on the MCC after all this time and the Halo 5 Beta suffered from the same problems.

Soldato
There's no chance I'd get this on release considering that match making is still broken in MCC. It's a complete joke really.
And what was that trailer about?! Totally pointless IMO. We should be seeing some awesome gameplay trailers by now.

Soldato
There's no chance I'd get this on release considering that match making is still broken in MCC. It's a complete joke really.
And what was that trailer about?! Totally pointless IMO. We should be seeing some awesome gameplay trailers by now.

Yep I'm the same. First halo I won't be buying on release since halo 2

Soldato
OP

Huh? MCC has been fixed for ages now, so you might wanna check that.
Finding this release to H5 isn't the same.
And why would you see gameplay trailers this soon? You know this is based as a build up to E3?
Personally think the whole thing is awesome.

Man of Honour
Tried MCC yesterday, it's still horrendous compared to Halo 2 match making.

Halo 5 Beta also had crap match making so I have zero faith in this.

Soldato
Even playing coop on MCC is still pot luck, so I wouldn't say they've fixed matchmaking at all.

Typically all the Halo teaser trailers have been fairly epic set pieces showing the game engine off along with a big teaser revealing a yet announced part of the plot.
Both of those seem fairly mundane in that we knew Locke was hunting Chief already.

Hopefully E3 brings back some of the wow factor that Bungie seemed so adept at creating.

Man of Honour
Bungie were adept at creating "epic" things, but I have to question how much is left after 343i and Bungie split up the talent and went their separate ways.

Soldato

It's not broken, it's been fixed and had the amount of levels reduced due to lack of players. Playing online co-op and matchmaking last week worked fine without any problems at all.

Gameplay trailers? Really? We had a free beta, surely that's gameplay enough?

The trailerS were showing that there's going to be two very different perspectives in this game, depending on which character you're playing as.

Soldato
OP
Even playing coop on MCC is still pot luck, so I wouldn't say they've fixed matchmaking at all.

Typically all the Halo teaser trailers have been fairly epic set pieces showing the game engine off along with a big teaser revealing a yet announced part of the plot.
Both of those seem fairly mundane in that we knew Locke was hunting Chief already.

Hopefully E3 brings back some of the wow factor that Bungie seemed so adept at creating.

You mean all the live action stuff the did as well that didn't even feature or have anything to do with the story of the game?

Soldato
So they've taken out some of those 100-odd maps that they were so proud to have put in in the first place?

Yeah, it was a mental idea to be fair. Impressive plan but unpractical in reality. So many multiplayer modes and levels across so many games meant that people playing were so spread out it could be hard to find games.

Soldato
OP
I found the Beta one of the best balanced multiplayers ive played in a long time.
How has it gone the way of COD,COD should take every thing from what made the Halo MP so much better.

Soldato
OP
Episode 2
https://soundcloud.com/huntthetruth/episode-02-bad-records
tumblr_nmd1f7hjy41uokpa1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nmd1f7hjy41uokpa1o2_1280.jpg

Soldato
I enjoyed MCC, but I only play Halo for the campaign. Never been a huge fan of the multi player, it's okay. I'll probably pick this up but whether it's on release depends on other games released at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom