***Halo 5***

Story is getting really good now.

https://soundcloud.com/huntthetruth/episode-04-crossing-the-black

tumblr_nn2npeSoYi1uokpa1o1_1280.jpg

I'm on the fence too. I can't even face MCC. Have no interest to play it. Which is a shame because I like all of them. Gonna hold onto it as I'll get round to playing it at some point.

Was it?....first ive heard, one of the best smoothest betas that came out with over a year to still dev at the time.

Seriously?

The matchmaking was horrendous and universally slated!

I know you're a massive fanatic of Halo 5 but it had huge problems during the beta that has ruined a lot of confidence in the brand.

Kinda like a Beta would be then?
I played it pretty consistantly over the period and ran into the few problems with finding a game, that was about it.

I really enjoyed the beta but might hold off buying until a few months afer release and wait for price drop and fixes :)

It had the same matchmaking problems that MCC still suffers to this date.

Zero faith, definitely not a day 1 purchase.

I love the series. I was preparing to fly back to the UK to play this with my friends on launch day but they have spooned it up so much with MCC and the Halo 5 beta that I will not be doing that for this game.

Kinda like a Beta would be then?
I played it pretty consistantly over the period and ran into the few problems with finding a game, that was about it.

Exactly, the whole point of the beta was to get rid of the problems.
I have high hopes the final release will be smooth.

It had the same matchmaking problems that MCC still suffers to this date.

Zero faith, definitely not a day 1 purchase.

I love the series. I was preparing to fly back to the UK to play this with my friends on launch day but they have spooned it up so much with MCC and the Halo 5 beta that I will not be doing that for this game.

Its had exactly nothing like the ranking matchmaking problem MCC has.

Exactly, the whole point of the beta was to get rid of the problems.
I have high hopes the final release will be smooth.

Except it had identical issues to MCC and the issues in MCC are still not fixed.

If they can't fix it in a game they've been trying desperately over the past few months to fix, why would they magically be able to fix it on a new game that had the same issues?

Except it had identical issues to MCC and the issues in MCC are still not fixed.

If they can't fix it in a game they've been trying desperately over the past few months to fix, why would they magically be able to fix it on a new game that had the same issues?

Well MCC didnt have a beta.
Its a whole different story trying to fix a game thats already been shipped with issues.

Back
Top Bottom