Hampshire Meet - 7th Oct

Seeing as I'm first back (I assume that off-duty plod nicked you all and his friends are 'having a word') here are a couple of photos. Most of mine are crap as I had my camera set at ISO1600 by accident. But a few are OK...

CRW_2179.jpg

CRW_2174.jpg

CRW_2176.jpg

CRW_2180.jpg

CRW_2182.jpg

By the way, you all missed a fantastic drive home. I had a play with a Ferrari 550 in some twisties near Haslemere just after a Lotus 340R shot by me coming out of a corner. Then I chased a Lamborghini Espada back up the A3 to Guildford at 70mph.

Will Gill said:
lots of vids from inside my chariot, quite looking forward to seeing them actually
Unfortunately you only booted it a couple of times, most of the vids are just sedate driving in a nice car with questionable music playing ;) They also turned out a little larger than I expected, probably about 300 megs worth, anyone know where I could upload it? (It's already MPEG-4 compressed, 640x480)

I took fewer pics than I meant to, here are the better ones.

lotus.jpg

shinybits.jpg

impreza1cc3.jpg

Edited for competitors
impreza2.jpg

As you can see from Nozzers pic that kiddy seesaw was lethal.

Last edited:
Enfield said:
Who got nicked?
No one, at least not before I left.
Someone drove rather spiritedly infront of the pub we were at, came back in to park and we all standing round his engine bay when a guy came over asking who's the driver of the car.
Comically everyone wanders away going "Not me, not me".
Turns out he was an off duty policeman and just suggested no one else drive like that around there or he might be calling his friends in the traffic unit.

yeh, nothing *too* serious, though it did take me down a few pegs :/

bam0, I can host vids for you if you want? 300mb is fine

ill sort out some ftp details for you

:edit: msn in trust or irc if you want the details :)

Last edited:
All the colours of the rainbow...

pa070169ah6.jpg

Thanks guys for a great day! Always good to put faces to names! Some great drives, and always fun playing 'e46 Spot the difference'!

Cheers all :)

Got home quite rapidly spurred on by the fact footie was on, wish i hadnt now! echo the thoughts of a great day, good little spirited drive for a bit. Hope whoevers alfa it is makes it back safe and sound :D i win mpg challenge though.... Infinite. :D

P.S anyone need any hosting drop me an msn and ill give u some ftp details.

Back
Top Bottom