Har far are we from proper sex robots?

Soldato
I think there is a legitimate market for sex robots and for some men they don't have a choice e.g. in China there are 33 million more males than females. Also high divorce rates and increasing singledom leads to the pareto principle taking effect whereby women have the pick of the group. So if the average man wants a cheap thrill with something above their weight class it's either prostitute or a next generation sex robot.

Soldato
What if I want 3 though? There is no realistic human alternative to that type of relationship. I could also have different models for different days of the week :) although I guess VR/AR and some sort of suit is probably closer than a full bot - it'll take up less space too! Win win!

Soldato
Dear Humanity,
Please stop deluding yourselves. There is absolutely nobody else in the room when you are masturbating with your ****-doll.
Best regards

Conversly I presume you beleive that anytime two consenting, adult people actually are having sex that there is always a third 'entity' present / observing like some overbearing perverted parent?

I don't think anyone is 'deluding' themselves anymore then playing a FPS is likely to cause anyone to beleive that they are actually killing people with guns...

Despite the religious claims of 'proper' sex only being that activity which is carried out for the purposes expressedly of procreation in the real world sexual activity is carried out often in a recreational sense to satisfy biological urges whose origins don't require the intervention of a supernatural entity to explain. Masturbating or using a 'sex' robot/ toy may not be 'sexual intercourse' but it most definitely is as a result of human sexual urges and is a facet of human sexual behavior. Not everyone wants or is suitable for sustaining the longer term relationships that sex between adults usually entails. Prostitution has traditionally been an option but comes with some obvious issues.

Personally I think sex robots would be very disruptive to society and full well understand why some feminists are wanting to ban them pre emptively (and it's got very little to do with woman's safety).... They just realise that they women's general position in society is supported by the sexual power they wield over men as the majority gatekeepers to hetrosexual activity between adults

Last edited:
Soldato
Conversly I presume you beleive that anytime two consenting, adult people actually are having sex that there is always a third 'entity' observing like some overbearing perverted parent?

I don't think anyone is 'deluding' themselves anymore then playing a GPS is likely to cause anyone to beleive that they are actually Llong people with guns...
Of course there is, who else watchers for you sinners

Soldato
Conversly I presume you beleive that anytime two consenting, adult people actually are having sex that there is always a third 'entity' present / observing like some overbearing perverted parent?

Absolutely not. If you're referring to god, it is also a delusion. Just because I differentiate between sex acts and masturbatory acts doesn't mean I'm against masturbation/think its a sin.

Soldato
Absolutely not. If you're referring to god, it is also a delusion. Just because I differentiate between sex acts and masturbatory acts doesn't mean I'm against masturbation/think its a sin.

I dont think anyone has suggested that sex robots are the same as having a sexual relationships with a member of the other sex. No one is deluding themselves...

Sex robots are none the less a potential alternative to the sexual elements of having a partner much like masturabtaion may be for some to a degree (or as is often the case a replacement when one has a sexual partner but they are not available or don't have the same sex drive). Sex robot are also arguably a 'better' option qualitively speaking for a person to deal with their sexual urges then masturbating or the use of more primitive sex toys.

Science may yet get us to an interesting juncture when a human won't on the face of it be able to tell if what before them in the physical or a virtually simulated world is a real human or not.

Society as we know it will largely stand to end at that point I would assume if we ever get there

Soldato
I think there is a legitimate market for sex robots and for some men they don't have a choice e.g. in China there are 33 million more males than females.
Those 33 million missing women were still born, the births were just not declared, people can be monsters, but do we really think 66 millions parents could murder their child just because of its sex - I have more faith in humanity than that... odds are in favour of some baby girls being killed - but 33m would be staggering.

Soldato
Those 33 million missing women were still born, the births were just not declared, people can be monsters, but do we really think 66 millions parents could murder their child just because of its sex - I have more faith in humanity than that... odds are in favour of some baby girls being killed - but 33m would be staggering.

A lot of them are orphaned but yes, a vast majority are just not declared or the family just pays the fine having a second child to the state. You'd see a crap ton of families with more than one child even when the 1-child policy was official, it just wasn't as enforced as strictly in the later years as most people outside of china would think

Caporegime

well they do eat dogs...

I suspect that some have gotten scans/had abortions and others have managed to select the sex when using say IVF etc...

Soldato
The future is already here my friends, this is all we will ever need :

vwI6Au3.gif
arm-gif-5852117

arm-gif-5852117

Back
Top Bottom