Has EA stolen my money?

Associate
I'm not him, but see ya point haha. But like i posted check out the BF4 stats and the BF 1, i think thats proof enough, he's a mate and i can promise he never cheats, not that my words mean much here. It's just nasty having your account hacked and costing you however much that game is im guessing £45 odd.

Associate
I'm not him, but see ya point haha. But like i posted check out the BF4 stats and the BF 1, i think thats proof enough, he's a mate and i can promise he never cheats, not that my words mean much here. It's just nasty having your account hacked and costing you however much that game is im guessing £45 odd.

EA are pretty good at sending a notification if there's been suspicious activity on your account. I've received a few over the years, prompting me to change my password etc. Are you honestly telling us that his account was compromised long enough for the cheater to rack up those stats, without either Crezzlin or EA noticing?

Associate
OP
I agree looking at them stats im a god lol I wouldnt post on here if I had stats like that ffs.. End of the day I just wanted to find out if anyone else had been banned for no obious reason. Now that you have pointed them stats out i will ask EA whats going on because thats not me.. I left my PC with BF5 idle well I poped to town then once I got back it had kicked me, i thought it was for been idle etc but when i restarted the game it said i was banned.. The only software I have is fraps or discord..

Associate
EA are pretty good at sending a notification if there's been suspicious activity on your account. I've received a few over the years, prompting me to change my password etc. Are you honestly telling us that his account was compromised long enough for the cheater to rack up those stats, without either Crezzlin or EA noticing?

I know he didn't play it much because were both on black ops 4 right now, as for the suspicious activity e mails i honestly couldn't say mate. But i can garuntee he didn't do it, surely he would at least use a different usename to his BF4 account with near 500 hours on to avoid that possibly being banned too. We both hate cheating and honestly he feels robbed by EA and just wants a solution. I'll throw in his and my own Black ops stats in here also if that proves anything.

Associate
Well whoever played the 7 hours support class using his account was 100 percent a cheat. The stats don't lie.
(Saying that who knows he could have just camped entire maps in one good spot)
his other k/d ratio on recon\assault is bad and seems 100 percent legit :)

If it wasn't him or he was hacked ask EA support if they can help, ask if they can check if different IP address accessed your account. If you have dynamic IP you can still check its within you ISPs range.

Well done EA for the ban.

Associate
Well whoever played the 7 hours support class using his account was 100 percent a cheat. The stats don't lie.
(Saying that who knows he could have just camped entire maps in one good spot)

If it wasn't him or he was hacked ask EA support if they can help, ask if they can check if different IP address accessed your account. If you have dynamic IP you can still check its within you ISPs range.

Plays recon and goes around in jets crashing into **** or throwing c4 on stuff. That about sums his style up haha

* on BF 4 that is, not sure on V

Associate
OP

Cheers i will ask about the ip but EA seem to have shut the door., I live on a small island so it cant be hard for them to see if i jumped across the globe..

Ok, sorry..
You don't have a little brother that may have used your account when you popped into town by any chance? Happens quite a lot.

... Little brother yes but he doesn't live here and he wouldn't play games like BF if i paid him lol.. Cheers

Associate
We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures.

Says it all tbh.

Man of Honour
Says it all tbh.

It is pretty much a default reply mind you and they probably didn't do any real investigation at all. Was a few cases in the early days of BF4 when a small number of people got replies like that and insistence an investigation had been done and then it came out that there was a wider spread issue that wasn't turned up until they actually did investigate when an increasing number of people were banned which finally led to enough pressure to get them to look into it.

Back
Top Bottom