Hawk Tuah

Caporegime
hawk-tua.png

Nah that was pish,

fez

fez

Caporegime
Don't know about the rest of you but the meme was pretty funny and you rabble arguing about what level of indifference to it a true chad should display has been equally as amusing.

Associate
Not been through this thread so might already be here but I thought that T shirt a chap was wearing on tiktok was pretty funny.
Said,

If she don't Hawk Tuah, I won't Tawk Tuah. If was an older chap so sounded more funny that it might.

Don
My missus will probably find it funny, I'm ordering one:

p.s. She won't find it funny and I'll probably never post again, if so; it's been emotional

Associate
Not been through this thread so might already be here but I thought that T shirt a chap was wearing on tiktok was pretty funny.
Said,

If she don't Hawk Tuah, I won't Tawk Tuah. If was an older chap so sounded more funny that it might.

My missus will probably find it funny, I'm ordering one:

p.s. She won't find it funny and I'll probably never post again, if so; it's been emotional
Yep, going on a stag this weekend so have ordered a similar one (different font). One of the other guys has ordered the election campain one for the stag.

Soldato
Is there a Chuckle Brothers one where they are struggling to move a large stuffed bird down some stairs with "Tuah" and "Tume" superimposed on it in large font black outlined white text, above the heads of the relevant Chuckle Brother?

Back
Top Bottom