Hawk Tuah

Soldato
Regional accents are flipping crazy hot :p Except that American drawl lol Had some experience with a young lady from "Virginny" and that accent just burns through my ears/brain.
I like accents too. But I can always remember a judge in the oj Simpson case from florida, or some southern state, and the guy talked extremely slow.

Associate
For someone who really isn't up to date with modern things like this.......why is this a thing?

Because young people on the internet decided it was a thing. Internet is dominated by kids/teens and 20 somethings.

On a side note it’s this dominant demographic on the internet that has played a huge role in the infantisation of many adults.

I’ve literally had friends regress in terms of maturity purely because they spend too much online and get influenced by people half their age.

Last edited:
Soldato
For god sake then dont do a search on youtube for Hannah Barron.. You will fall in love.. :o
I didn't know her name. But I remember seeing her on some viral video being attacked (in the comments. The complainers would never have the balls to say anything to her face).

I like people being themselves. I hated the time in the 90s when people here were actively trying to get rid of their accents.

Caporegime
anecdotal input:

i once read/watched a video that was talking about one of the bigger content farm company creators.. something like gizmodo or collider one of those garbage patches.. anyway they said aim everything at teenagers and "collage humour" audience because they shape the internet and then the advertising. They pester mum and dad to buy them the latest X and that advertising revenue is where its all at... I dont know how relevant that is in 2024 but i still think it holds up a bit. Though with all these advanced algorithms watching your habits everyday who knows:p

im in my 40s and i watched 73 episodes of skibidi toilet? so wtf how brain damaged am i?

Last edited:
Soldato
anecdotal input:

i once read/watched a video that was talking about one of the bigger content farm company creators.. something like gizmodo or collider one of those garbage patches.. anyway they said aim everything at teenagers and "collage humour" audience because they shape the internet and then the advertising. They pester mum and dad to buy them the latest X and that advertising revenue is where its all at... I dont know how relevant that is in 2024 but i still think it holds up a bit. Though with all these advanced algorithms watching your habits everyday who knows:p

Sounds about right. There's a documentary on Youtube with regard to Coca Cola and their 'cradle to grave' advertising in America. They piled their coke machines into schools across America to get the association with the only drink they should have and that continued throughout their lives. Sounds like the same sort of thing that 'content creators' are doing online now e.g Jake Paul, Mr Beast etc they gain their audience / appeal to the younger generations and build up their fanbase from there. As they grow they can do wilder / stupider things which in turn gains more viewer interaction. It just so happens that the Hawk Tuah one is more on the Girls Gone Wild theme.

Back
Top Bottom