Hawk Tuah

Soldato
Same. Just seems like one of those things that's randomly gone viral
Indeed, tbh I think it has taken off due to a load of younger/teenagers spreading what they think is a magical thing, and whilst it is good, I'd say the vast majority of adult have experience a good sloppy blowjob in their lives, and don't need telling how good it can be.
Either that or Americans can't 'sex'... given their mental state who knows.

Soldato
IMG-3359.jpg

They finally posted the original video on YT (skip to 07:05):

Note for mods: they beep out the rude words.

Last edited:
Soldato
But its a woman, so the really cool dudes of GD must criticise her.

Whilst I don't doubt that as a thing, this particular meme does seem to be a bit odd in terms of its popularity. I've repeatedly encountered it throughout different social media feeds and I've heard multiple people at work, both quote and play it on their phones. Its reach seems to significantly surpass what was an amusing (or mildly amusing) answer to a question.

I suppose some memes by their very nature are hard to predict or assign 'value' to but you know it has reached a certain level of popularity when you're pushing merchandise for it.

Soldato
Whilst I don't doubt that as a thing, this particular meme does seem to be a bit odd in terms of its popularity. I've repeatedly encountered it throughout different social media feeds and I've heard multiple people at work, both quote and play it on their phones. Its reach seems to significantly surpass what was an amusing (or mildly amusing) answer to a question.

I suppose some memes by their very nature are hard to predict or assign 'value' to but you know it has reached a certain level of popularity when you're pushing merchandise for it.

I think it speaks to sexually empowered women, men who enjoy them, the women who are curious what they don’t have, as well as men who wish their partners would be as enthusiastic. One of the girls I shoot with literally usp is enthusiasm, not the fake kind, just organic real enjoyment from her work.

Caporegime

It is because its a woman. Promoting females is in at the moment, for whatever reason and its about Sex so everyman has an interest or has to be seen having an interest to fit in.

Soldato
I think it speaks to sexually empowered women, men who enjoy them, the women who are curious what they don’t have, as well as men who wish their partners would be as enthusiastic. One of the girls I shoot with literally usp is enthusiasm, not the fake kind, just organic real enjoyment from her work.

What is the agency going to do ? Pimp her out to Hawk Tuah on everyone ?

Caporegime

This is basically gen z's version of the Budweiser adverts of the late 90's/ early 00's or even the Tango adverts of the early 90's.

It never makes any sense but just sticks in your head.

Last edited:
Soldato
As anyone ever wondered the amount of kids that are online these days, and maybe it's them promoting things like this?

In other words it just some girl drunk on a night out saying silly things. It's no reflection on women or men. It's just kids making something viral.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You have just described how things go viral on social media these days lol.

It's not like my nan is going to be helping it get to the top, she's long passed for starters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom