Hawk Tuah

Caporegime
It sounds like she's gone to ground by removing her socials according to early reports.

There are millions of girls like her. Go out on Friday and Saturday nights.

That's really sad if she doesn't want the attention. If she doesn't.. Could be a life ruiner

Soldato
That's really sad if she doesn't want the attention. If she doesn't.. Could be a life ruiner
I'm sure if someone put a microphone in front of us as we rolled out of a club and asked us leading questions we'd make prats of ourselves too :D

Though for men the moment of madness will pass immediately.

Soldato
She literally just said something silly in a drunken conversation about sex and you want to put her on a pedestal like she's some massively marketable talented individual, I think it's you who suffer from an inability

She's is massively marketable. Surely you understand this?

What she's said / done isn't particularly remarkable but the momentum it gathered makes her a marketing dream.

Cash in on the attention ASAP before it fizzles out.

Pretty simple stuff.

Caporegime
Who's gonna market stuff using sloppy BJ's as their gimmick in 2024?
Were you can't even be a man. This is so toxic for the current mindset

Maybe the wind is shifting and we are returning back to normal where Gillette is the best a man can get....

Trump 2024!

fez

fez

Caporegime

What she's said / done isn't particularly remarkable but the momentum it gathered makes her a marketing dream.

Pretty simple stuff.

Not really. Its entirely dependent on why you went viral and how that can be monetised along with how low the person is willing to go. How would you make her a millionaire? What would you have her doing? No points for saying onlyfans ;)

Caporegime
Just makes me think of Chandler in friends saying seriously dude 3 years ago to Ross. Man I'm getting old...

This was 30 years ago but I can remember it getting banned in school because everyone was doing it. That makes you feel old!

National internet virality is actually tiny when you think about pre internet days. There is just so much competition and a hugely saturated market with everyone in their own little niche. When no one had internet and only 4 channels. This kind of thing would be broadcasted and it would get everywhere instantly!

Last edited:
Soldato

Pretty simple stuff.
What can't you understand? She doesn't want to do it!

You're sounding like a pimp.

Caporegime
This thread is really interesting into the mindsets of people on the forum.

I don't really know many people's ages.

Is it fair to say people hooked on this type of stuff are under 30?i might be wrong. But I just don't get it. Obviously I get the reference. But I don't see why this in particular has gone viral

I get (for example) why prime is drink went viral a bit more. A strong marketing campaign. Lack of stock, susceptible kids.

But this? I just don't get it

Last edited:
Soldato
This thread is really interesting into the mindsets of people on the forum.

I don't really know many people's ages.

Is it fair to say people hooked on this type of stuff are under 30?
It was funny at the time(mid 30s here) because as I said before, watching it the first time, the comment was completely unexpected from a couple of girls being interviewed on the street. A few of the images that followed were quite funny also.

People need to lighten up, its had its moment, people will move on, I’m glad its brought some good to the girl rather than negativity.

Back
Top Bottom