Hawk Tuah

Soldato
What is the agency going to do ? Pimp her out to Hawk Tuah on everyone ?

Hmmm yes, the girl that’s had billions of views, what on earth could she possibly bring to anyone’s table…

She could literally get paid thousands to monotone ad read for any brand as her first statement post going viral.

Soldato
Hmmm yes, the girl that’s had billions of views, what on earth could she possibly bring to anyone’s table…
It sounds like she's gone to ground by removing her socials according to early reports.

She could literally get paid thousands to monotone ad read for any brand as her first statement post going viral.
There are millions of girls like her. Go out on Friday and Saturday nights.

Soldato
It sounds like she's gone to ground by removing her socials according to early reports.

There are millions of girls like her. Go out on Friday and Saturday nights.

A good move, doesn’t dilute the brand.

How many of the millions of girls went viral to the degree she has done last week?

Soldato
I still don't see where the talent is, but if we're going off views

has 65million views, you wouldn't hire Hitler to promote your brand though

There is a very important thing in life called context. I’m sorry you seem to suffer from an inability to think beyond black and white.

It’s like you’ve been told that one can drink water to be healthy and then explained you don’t think this is possible because you can drown in water.

Soldato
How many of the millions of girls went viral to the degree she has done last week?
God bless her. But she's not unique.

By her reaction she doesn't want to be known as that girl who said something silly when drunk.

Many women talk like that to each other in private all the time.

She as been exploited by a clout chaser (male) for views.

Last edited:
Soldato
There is a very important thing in life called context. I’m sorry you seem to suffer from an inability to think beyond black and white.

It’s like you’ve been told that one can drink water to be healthy and then explained you don’t think this is possible because you can drown in water.
She literally just said something silly in a drunken conversation about sex and you want to put her on a pedestal like she's some massively marketable talented individual, I think it's you who suffer from an inability

Back
Top Bottom