Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

Associate
You've obviously not been following this thread since the start. If you had you might understand. We've all been very happy to wait and want the best product possible but when your given so called definite release dates and none of them met you start to feel a little mislead. If your a new company and want to build brand confidence this is not the best approach.
Just need a realistic time frame so people can decide whether to wait or go buy something else.

Additionally, the past Hazro were terrible - terrible support, some really bad hardware issues, and then they dissolved as a company. This new hazro have come out on this thread (and on [H]) promising full support, excellent customer service, promising to keep everyone informed all the way, and saying that they're here to stay.

So far, based on the amount of effort it takes to make a forum post and the amount we've heard from their reps here it's not looking promising. Judgement will be reserved until the monitors appear anyhow :).

Associate
For those complaining about the lack of hazro posts, when's the last time you saw anyone from dell, Samsung, lg, NEC, Acer etc post on the forums?! At least they have bothered to come here and post some info and answer some questions. I'm sure they've got better things to be doing really. Sure the screens will be here soon too
While I agree with that in many ways, it is Hazro's fault. No news is good news, etc.

I'd have rather Hazro had stayed prudent instead of continously giving ETA's that are so far off it's become a bit of a joke and definitely annoyed a lot of people.

Still, I do think these screens are very close to launch now :)

Soldato
Its not true to say first batches are always no good, i got my 24" direct from Hazro before OC ever started selling them and its great; the issues only appeared when they started adding the extra hardware on the second revision screens.

Associate
You've obviously not been following this thread since the start. If you had you might understand. We've all been very happy to wait and want the best product possible but when your given so called definite release dates and none of them met you start to feel a little mislead. If your a new company and want to build brand confidence this is not the best approach.
Just need a realistic time frame so people can decide whether to wait or go buy something else.

They have created a very desireable product at a (possible) excellent price range which is why there is so much interest, and the people on this forum have shown a great amount of patience and support for Hazro.
It takes 5 minutes to log into this forum and post a message.

As a company under new management the least they could do is learn from the mistakes of the previous management and try to retain potential customers. When last they posted, they should have instantly realised the popularity of their monitors and the amount of people waiting for a release date from the number of posts.

Hazro are the turning into the 3D Realms of the monitor world.

Associate
What I find frustrating more than anything about the lack of communication here is not that they haven't notified a forum (Hazro have posted on various forums about the monitors), but the fact that they haven't given us any information when OcUK is the reseller for the UK, I could understand neglecting the other forums if things were busy but there really is no excuse for not giving any information to the company who are supposed to be your link to customers.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OK I know you guys have been awaiting these for months and they are now finally near here. These new panels from Hazro feature the same panel as the amazing Apple Cinema Displays but Hazro are using LED backlighting for more vivid colours and at the same time are offering them for considerably less money. So Apple display quality but several hundred pounds cheaper. These are exclusive and only available through Overclockers UK and stock arrives within the next couple of days:-

Hazro HZ27WC 8-Bit 27" LED Widescreen Professional Monitor - Black @ £419.99 inc VAT

MO-011-HO_400.jpg

The HZ27WA and HZ27WC are Hazro's new line of WQHD resolution monitors built around LED backlight IPS panels. Featuring a 2560x1440 resolution [WQHD], these monitors are ideal for creative professionals and gamers who demand nothing but the very best. IPS panels are preferred for their superior true color values, the most consistent image and a superior viewing angle as compared to other LCD technologies.

The HZ27WC features the same high resolution LED IPS panel found in the HZ27WA without scaling functionality. Video content bypasses scalers making the HZ27WC ideal for gaming and multimedia video production. The superfast 6ms response [grey to grey] minimises streaking and ghosting resulting in visibly less smear and blur around fast moving objects.

Features:-
- LED Backlight Standard Color Gamut S-IPS
- 2560x1440 Resolution
- 1000:1 / 1,000,000:1 (Dynamic)
- 178/178 Viewing Angle
- 420cd/m Brightness
- 6ms gtg response time
- 72% NTSC / 100% sRGB coverage
- 1 x Dual Link DVI-D [HDCP Supported]
- 2.5mm Audio out
- Kensignton Security Port
- 8bits [16.7Million colors]
- Dual Link DVI-D Cable, 2.5mm Audio Cable, 24V External Power Adapter, UK
- PIP/POP, Mapping: Not Supported

Was [£499.00] Inc. VAT

Only £419.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Hazro HZ27WA 10-Bit 27" LED Widescreen Professional Monitor - Black @ £519.98 inc VAT

MO-010-HO_400.jpg

The HZ27WA and HZ27WC are Hazro's new line of WQHD resolution monitors built around LED backlight IPS panels. Featuring a 2560x1440 resolution [WQHD], these monitors are ideal for creative professionals and gamers who demand nothing but the very best. IPS panels are preferred for their superior true color values, the most consistent image and a superior viewing angle as compared to other LCD technologies.

The HZ27WA features dual scalers and a glossy 10bit S-IPS panel capable of displaying 1.07billion colours. This extended pallet outputs brighter, crisper and sharper content allowing for separation and distinction of colours not otherwise possible on traditional LCDs. With HDMI, DVI and Component (Y/Pb/Pr) inputs, interacting with high definition video and media input has never been easier.

Features:-
- LED Backlight Standard Color Gamut S-IPS
- 2560x1440 Resolution
- 178/178 Viewing Angle
- 420cd/m Brightness
- 6ms gtg response time
- 72% NTSC / 100% sRGB coverage
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x Dual Link DVI-D [HDCP Supported]
- 2 x RGB VGA
- 1 x Component Y/Pb/Pr
- 1 x L/R RCA Audio
- 2.5mm Audio in & out
- SPDIF Optical Out
- 1 x USB [service port]
- Kensignton Security Port
- 10bits [.07Billion colors with A-FRC]
- 27” Diagonal 68.47cm (WQHD), 59.67x35.57cm visible area
- 1000:1(Typ.) / 1,000,000:1(Dynamic)
- Dual Link DVI-D Cable, HDMI Cable, VGA Cable, 2.5mm Audio Cable, 24V External
- PIP Supported; 1:1 mapping/ Aspect Ratio
- Tilt: VESA 100x100 (M4 thread]
- Speakers: Yes, 5W Per Channel; max 10W
- 3yr RTB Warranty

Was [£599.00] Inc. VAT

Only £519.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Vir

Vir

Associate
Omg, will I hit this or wait for International shipping on their website, choices choices...
Anyway... thanks OCUK :)

Argh, couldn't wait... bought one :D hihi

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
I am actually questioning the pricing on these as just realised the WC is only £419 Inc. VAT for what is essentially a U2711. :eek:

Do bear in mind though these are special prices, they could go up or down in the future, really quite an unknown at the moment, but the prices seem a bit a silly, as in on the cheap side.

OcUK Staff
Errrrr, I just ordered one with my credit card :confused: :eek:
I've ordered stuff before from OCUK, was no problem then or is this specific for the Hazro screens?
Now what... :(

On this occaison we shall let it go through, but Hazro have asked us as part of our exclusive agreement we only supply UK residents, we shall allow this one unless Hazro say otherwise. :)

Vir

Vir

Associate
On this occaison we shall let it go through, but Hazro have asked us as part of our exclusive agreement we only supply UK residents, we shall allow this one unless Hazro say otherwise. :)

Wow, thanks so much Gibbo :)
Hope it will be ok. I'm really happy right now. :cool: :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom