Helldivers 2

Scorcher, Anti Material Rifle with Laser and 500K for Automations

Dominator, quasar cannon with laser and 380mm

grenade pistol for fabricators and bug wholes.

I bought it and played a few hours at the weekend. I don't understand what the fuss is about at all. It looks pants, the gunplay is awful, the one joke gets old in 5 minutes, and the core loop is the most bland, repetitive dirge.

Unfortunately I bought it on PlayStation so I'm stuck with it! Oh well, I can put it down as professional research.....

I am struggling to get into this game so far, it seems I'm just doing missions for the sake of it, what is the point of it am I meant to just go around, do missions and farm xp / gear?

probably doesn't help that am playing solo I expected a well made matchmaking system similar to dark tide.

I am struggling to get into this game so far, it seems I'm just doing missions for the sake of it, what is the point of it am I meant to just go around, do missions and farm xp / gear?

probably doesn't help that am playing solo I expected a well made matchmaking system similar to dark tide.
There is a matchmaking system, if you have it enabled you should just be able to jump into missions hosted by others with a single click or host missions and have others join.

When you are on the map press R for quickplay.

This will join you with others to play with rather than doing it all solo

I bought it and played a few hours at the weekend. I don't understand what the fuss is about at all. It looks pants, the gunplay is awful, the one joke gets old in 5 minutes, and the core loop is the most bland, repetitive dirge.

Unfortunately I bought it on PlayStation so I'm stuck with it! Oh well, I can put it down as professional research.....

What is it about the gun play that you don't like? And to say it looks pants is a little harsh, or you've got some very fancy pants

On the first few difficulties it's a lot more boring to be honest

I am level 37 and played with my friend who was a level 4, to give him some advice about how it worked and it was on the default difficulty and nothing was happening. We waited 2 mins for extraction and didn't even get attacked.

Play the higher ones and it's much better.

Quit yer moaning and get to your pod. Theres democracy to spread!

Having recently built myself a new pc coming from a PS5, I enjoyed this game so much and wanting something I can jump in and have a quick blast on, I bought it again. Have to say looks and runs a hell of a lot better, experienced a few more bugs (maybe a pun) but the worse thing is starting again, shame there's no cross progression. :(

Having recently built myself a new pc coming from a PS5, I enjoyed this game so much and wanting something I can jump in and have a quick blast on, I bought it again. Have to say looks and runs a hell of a lot better, experienced a few more bugs (maybe a pun) but the worse thing is starting again, shame there's no cross progression. :(
Ah if only there was some sort of PSN login to bring pc gamers under the playstation umbrella....

/runs

Is anyone else getting crashes to desktop?

I've had it a few times since the last update.

Also had issues where you call down reinforcements and nothing happens, even when the team wipes it only calls down 1 (the last player that died) back in to the game

Also had it where some maps are so dark you cannot see the terrain or your player which makes it hard to navigate or know where you are going.

Is anyone else getting crashes to desktop?

I've had it a few times since the last update.

Also had issues where you call down reinforcements and nothing happens, even when the team wipes it only calls down 1 (the last player that died) back in to the game

Also had it where some maps are so dark you cannot see the terrain or your player which makes it hard to navigate or know where you are going.

Yup, since the update I get random crashes to desktop. I have had two when entering a game.

Back
Top Bottom