Helldivers 2

Associate
Worth jumping back into the game? seems liked they nerfed the fun out of the game :(
I was playing it almost everyday for an hour or so until the last week or two.

I am just becoming extremely frustrated with the game. There is still a huge amount of bugs (not the ones you kill), the buggy rag doll, getting my camera sent underground or miles across the map while I'm still alive, random disconnects multiple times in a game sometimes, bugged missions, even the new dark fluid mission was bugged, but looks as if they've released a hot fix for that.

From the looks of things, the Illuminate will be coming, most likely after this Merida major order is complete, so I'll definitely be back on to play that. But if that doesn't come any time soon, I'll be playing some other games until they release some more patches. Apparently one is coming out the second week of June.

Man of Honour
It’s a shame they focussed entirely on nerfing the hell out of everything instead of fixing the long standing list of know bugs. Still enjoying it, but shorter stints than I did with other games starting to pull me away. Nearly 100 hours played though, so it’s been fun and they will no doubt add plenty in the future.

Soldato
It’s a shame they focussed entirely on nerfing the hell out of everything instead of fixing the long standing list of know bugs. Still enjoying it, but shorter stints than I did with other games starting to pull me away. Nearly 100 hours played though, so it’s been fun and they will no doubt add plenty in the future.
they have said they are looking into their approach. hopefully they'll start to buff more to bring things in line

Man of Honour
they have said they are looking into their approach. hopefully they'll start to buff more to bring things in line

It’s just a shame they are so slow with buffs vs nerfs.

I found some of the TKing and Toxicity on another level, So I unistalled it.

I’ve been lucky, have encounter only 1 or 2 ********* in 100 hours and even they weren’t too bad. I only play with randoms.

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah the TKing sucks, overall it seems a great group of players though tbf.

I've never had any TK issues, other than my own friends with a cluster, but you know that's going to happen! I have over 100 hours in it too.

Looking forward to this new war bond though. It certainly appeals to me with the Commando/Predator looking theme!

Soldato
I've never had any TK issues, other than my own friends with a cluster, but you know that's going to happen! I have over 100 hours in it too.

Looking forward to this new war bond though. It certainly appeals to me with the Commando/Predator looking theme!

Yeah it can be part of the chaos during fighting. It is a really fun game, just reached level 25! xD

Soldato
I hardly play bots - fighting bugs appeals as it's more like Starship Troopers - plus bugs don't fire back quite as much :)

But with the current MO I jumped in with randoms - one of which was dropping weps (something I like to do if I can) and I picked up the anti matter rifle. Never used it before as I felft HD2 wasn't the type of game that really lends itself well to sniping. It was brilliant! :D Taking out the tougher bots with ease, bringing down bot dropships in 3/4 shots makes for awesome 'splosions. Not sure it actually helps much but looks cool.

Man of Honour
I hardly play bots - fighting bugs appeals as it's more like Starship Troopers - plus bugs don't fire back quite as much :)

But with the current MO I jumped in with randoms - one of which was dropping weps (something I like to do if I can) and I picked up the anti matter rifle. Never used it before as I felft HD2 wasn't the type of game that really lends itself well to sniping. It was brilliant! :D Taking out the tougher bots with ease, bringing down bot dropships in 3/4 shots makes for awesome 'splosions. Not sure it actually helps much but looks cool.

Anti material rifle? It’s good isn’t it.

Haven’t played bots for ages, like you say, bugs are just good fun. That said, I enjoyed hopping back onto a bot planet and obliterating them with a better load out and better tactics than last time I faced them.

Man of Honour

Anti material rifle? It’s good isn’t it.

Haven’t played bots for ages, like you say, bugs are just good fun. That said, I enjoyed hopping back onto a bot planet and obliterating them with a better load out and better tactics than last time faced them.

Let’s hope the upcoming patch delivers.

Soldato
I see the patch is coming out Thursday along with the new Warbond. (13th of June) instead of today so got a few more days to wait now!

Back
Top Bottom