Helldivers 2

Looks like there's an issue with crashing at the end of missions - it's about 50/50 for me, but even if I don't, I get 1-2 getting DC'd from the team so seems fairly widespread. Looks like you lose all the rewards too....think I'll sit it out for a while until fixed!

Looks like there's an issue with crashing at the end of missions - it's about 50/50 for me, but even if I don't, I get 1-2 getting DC'd from the team so seems fairly widespread. Looks like you lose all the rewards too....think I'll sit it out for a while until fixed!

I just had a weird one where it sat on the ending screen of the player's destroyers for about 2 minutes with the music getting increasingly random, then eventually someone left and it shuttled to my ship LOL.

Just got this today and I'm having quite a lot of fun even playing with randoms. Been struggling to get into a lot of games lately but this is great. Just got to the challenging mode and it's quite a step up from medium.

Struggling to take down those AT-AT walkers though :(

Shuttle instantly departed when first played boarded, then stuck on ending screen with the player's ships until the client crashed...

EDIT: Surprise surprise Game Guard files were modified for whatever reason just before the crash - I'm sure it isn't coincidence.

Last edited:
Man the crashes tonight have been terrible, just been playing with 4x friends (we play most nights) and tonight, we've had 6-7 crashes, and one where all 4x of us crashed to desktop at the same time.

Seems worse since the new patch.

I had a crash (prior to the latest patch) just after launching an ICBM on my first Helldive difficulty mission with mates a couple of days ago, so frustrating! Had none last night however.

Struggling to take down those AT-AT walkers though
If you can't get close enough to run to their rear and kill the pilot, and don't have an autocannon or similarly powerful weapon to punch through the armour, try hitting them at the point below the front plate where the legs join. The last cabin take them out pretty quickly there (the pilot hops off once it goes down).

I had a crash (prior to the latest patch) just after launching an ICBM on my first Helldive difficulty mission with mates a couple of days ago, so frustrating! Had none last night however.

If you can't get close enough to run to their rear and kill the pilot, and don't have an autocannon or similarly powerful weapon to punch through the armour, try hitting them at the point below the front plate where the legs join. The last cabin take them out pretty quickly there (the pilot hops off once it goes down).

Went to youtube and sussed it out.

I've unlocked the first marksman rifle and I just pick off their heads if they're in front of me. I'm not a bad shot with it :)

Only played one game tonight, had a new one got disconnected but was still in game everyone froze except me returned to ship alone after waiting a minute to see if it would fix its self, couldn't be bothered playing another.

Has there been a performance upgrade with this latest patch?

RX 7800 XT, highest settings 1440P, Native res.

Original stock was about 75 FPS

AMD's latest driver added about 10 FPS which brought it to 106 with an overclock. Up from about 95

I just jumped back in again for the first time since the patch and am getting 120+, with the overclock.

_____ game just keeps giving :D

Last edited:

AMD's latest driver added about 10 FPS which brought it to 106 with an overclock. Up from about 95

I just jumped back in again for the first time since the patch and am getting 120+, with the overclock.

I've come out to check.... i had AMD Fluid Motion Frames enabled in the profile for this game and didn't even realise... lol MSI OSD doesn't count the AFMF frames, why would it?

So yeah... half that, or there abouts = 115 FPS :D

zM46F7F.png

Last edited:
I had a game this morning and when travelling to the extraction site we had 2 players suddenly leave who had been there from the start.

I assume that they crashed as I cannot see why people would play for 30 mins then leave at the last stage.

I was fine and had no issues this morning when playing

Oh, which driver? I wonder whether this will apply to the 6000 series too.

Back
Top Bottom