Helldivers 2

Associate
The Lack of daily missions is preventing me from jumping on daily, kind of just waiting till they return or my friends get it as they were holding off until it stabilised.

Soldato
Did my first "Hell Dive" difficulty last night. Bonkers. The entire area campaign involved me playing a mini stamina bar game as I was constantly running.

Failed to extract but completed the objectives. Pretty much tanks, hulks , rocket-bros , shield-bros everywhere.

I'm surprised my pc didn't fly off with the amount happening on the screen and fan whirring away.

Last edited:
Soldato
Even taking Ravenger through the challenging difficulty last night, you still get caught off guard how chaotic the game can be at times. Played Extreme a few times but haven’t done Helldiver difficulty yet!

Soldato
Even taking Ravenger through the challenging difficulty last night, you still get caught off guard how chaotic the game can be at times. Played Extreme a few times but haven’t done Helldiver difficulty yet!

I need to get better at the rail gun. I've learnt you can take it off safe-mode. Overcharge it just right (go over the top and it blows up and kills you) and you can one shot some OP units if you hit them in the right spot.

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah, on PC you hold the reload button and it brings up a menu telling you remaining bullets, and lets you adjust setting of the gun if possible.

Railgun Lets you toggle between safe and unsafe.
Machinegun/Stalwart Lets you change the Rate of fire
Some of the standard guns let you toggle a flashlight if nothing else :D

Maybe people know this, maybe there'll be someone browsing who this helps and didn't know already.

Soldato
On that menu I think it's mouse wheel to move selectors vertically (usually torch settings) and right click to move them horizontally e.g. semi full etc.

Last edited:
Associate
You can also drop samples/backpacks/support weapons too. Unsure what the keybind is on mouse and key as I'm using a controller but if I hold down on the dpad I can drop everything! Really handy if you accidentally pick up a teammates weapon and they are keen to get it back.

Associate
Had my first few missions of this last night, very enjoyable. Didn't quite know what i was doing and the menu doesn't seem to show allthe keybinds, eg. couldn't find what the heal button was (until near death and it popped up on screen) or how to get ammo to/from people etc.

The game is stunning and the humour is great. Ran out of ammo a few times and this was only on easy so I'm scared for later but enjoyed it all the same.

Associate
Ran out of ammo a few times and this was only on easy so I'm scared for later but enjoyed it all the same.
When you reload you lose any ammo that's still in the clip so you need to get in the habit of not reloading all the time. It took me a while as i usually reload all the time in other fps games.
Most points of interest have ammo laying around too

Back
Top Bottom