Helldivers 2

Associate
Had my first few missions of this last night, very enjoyable. Didn't quite know what i was doing and the menu doesn't seem to show allthe keybinds, eg. couldn't find what the heal button was (until near death and it popped up on screen) or how to get ammo to/from people etc.

The game is stunning and the humour is great. Ran out of ammo a few times and this was only on easy so I'm scared for later but enjoyed it all the same.

To give others Ammo you need the resupply backpack stratagem. Otherwise you cant give them any. Instead just call down the resupply during/after a tough wave from the global ones. Preferably with the rest of the team since its a shared one.

Soldato
When you reload you lose any ammo that's still in the clip so you need to get in the habit of not reloading all the time. It took me a while as i usually reload all the time in other fps games.
Most points of interest have ammo laying around too

had a day off work and decided to buy this, i was wondering why i was runninbg out of ammo so fast haha, only dont a coulpe of missions. still working things out

Associate
pink samples are the hardest thing to find, you need to be in suicidal difficulty or higher.
There are only 3 on the map, they all spawn in the same place around a certain rock that looks like this:
uCJ4Pvx.jpeg

Last edited:
Associate
To give others Ammo you need the resupply backpack stratagem. Otherwise you cant give them any. Instead just call down the resupply during/after a tough wave from the global ones. Preferably with the rest of the team since its a shared one.
Ah ok cool thanks. SOmeone gave me ammo in one mission so I just assumed everyone could do it and I just didn't know how :)

Caporegime
Tempted to grab this now. Need a new co-op game.
What's the state of matchmaking at the moment.

A lot better than it was, it was bad, they expected about 200K concurrent players peak, what they actually got was more than 500K right from the moment it landed in Steam, they didn't have the infrastructure to deal with that so it fell apart.

it used to take me at least an hour to connect to servers, if it connected at all, they have spent the last couple of weeks working on it and for the last week aside from it sometimes being it bit slow, like a couple of minutes slow recognising that the player i'm trying to join with is available i haven't had any real problems at all, that's not to say its perfect, there are still reports of it being a little finicky sometimes.

But it is now worth getting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom