Helldivers 2

Associate
Having an absolute blast with this (literally :p ) Even with randoms. So glad it’s randoms actually as I’m still not very good throwing the stratagem markers:cry:
Haha same, only played a few times (lv 6 i think) and never quite sure how far my hell diver is going to chuck the marker for a strike or if its going to bounce off a random object en route.

Soldato
I've always played with randoms and still come across objective's I have not done yet due to others doing them.

great fun with friends or randoms

Soldato

Patch notes look good. Nerf for breaker and railgun (both much needed), flamethrower had a decent buff to make it more viable - at least as a ground loot option.

380mm barrage has had its spread reduced which should make it more useful rather than chaotic.

Soldato
Is it just me or is this stratagem mostly useful for hitting everything but what you was hoping it would take out whilst frequently taking out any hell divers nearby?

380mm barrage has had its spread reduced which should make it more useful rather than chaotic.

Thank you you Devs!

Might actually go back to giving it a go now

(Although I did just unlock the 'sky laser death ray' which seem pretty good)

Last edited:
Soldato
So impressed with this game and how well it runs on an older PC like mine (3700x + vega64) - most times I’m only getting 30-40 fps in game with the settings I currently use yet it doesn’t feel stuttery like I’d expect, even when there’s multiple stratagems exploding everywhere.
That said this bloody game just might have me upgrading to get it running prettier and with moar fps’ :mad: :p

Man of Honour
Not so far had a single crash on my setup but since the patch a few times of it sitting infinitely on a black screen with the spinning rings after the end of mission report.

The update seems worse for getting stuck on bits of scenery as well for some reason.

Last edited:
Soldato
Couple of crashes a quite a few bugs here.

Keep having an annoying one where when you exit the 'deep freeze' on a space ship when multiple people are also joining to get ready for a game and your character can get 'trapped' in the 'capsule' area and you can't get into the main ship deck

Last edited:
Soldato
Not so far had a single crash on my setup but since the patch a few times of it sitting infinitely on a black screen with the spinning rings after the end of mission report.

The update seems worse for getting stuck on bits of scenery as well for some reason.

Same, very unusual. Got to be the patch.

No crashes for me so far, although @Caracus2k I've had that bug entering a ship a couple of times now over the past few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom