Hello All....Official Gigabyte Support Rep

Soldato
what is your exact BIOS code please and i'll give it a go, mobo is much better now, it's very stable

also, is there a simple guide on the web to how to OC it up to 4.7 via BIOS, i should have asked for this days ago, because as said, Easytune isn't stable, i'll need to know all the numbers........thanks guys

Just been reading this with interest and people are giving you advice and you are not following it. It seems you have got their in the end.

Dont use Easytune for overclocking. You said it yourself its not reliable. Ideally you should only overclock in the bios. I also cant understand why you want to overclock when you havent even got your system stable. Run it at defaults for a bit to make sure all is okay.

Also be wary of using Core Temp with Windows 8/8.1 because certain versions have a nasty memory bug that eats all the memory then causes your PC to run like a slow dog. I got so fed up of it not being fixed I dont use Core Temp anymore. Admittedly not sure what its like now but it caused me no end of issues took me ages to figure out what it was.

Back
Top Bottom