• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Help Needed: Skynet CPU challenge

Back on again now. Won't be as often as before (wasn't that often then) but finally got round to overclocking.
Old phone died and tablet has been sold.

Last edited:
if I want to setup this on another PC can I use the same e mail address and password I signed up with on my current pc or do I need to create a new account?

Sorry guys , certainly want to be running this but moments after my last post ... Pooooof mobo but the dust . Asus x99ro ... Ocuk received it today so fingers crossed .... Had a total of about 2 hours in befor it went lol. Certainly will jump straight back on the horse when it returns

Something odd has happened to mine. Done a couple of data sets and now its downloaded more but these all seem to have stopped at around 8%...

EDIT: My mistake, just larger data sets so taking longer :D

Last edited:
Something odd has happened to mine. Done a couple of data sets and now its downloaded more but these all seem to have stopped at around 8%...

EDIT: My mistake, just larger data sets so taking longer :D

I did think that myself but left it to run and got past it lol

Sorry guys , certainly want to be running this but moments after my last post ... Pooooof mobo but the dust . Asus x99ro ... Ocuk received it today so fingers crossed .... Had a total of about 2 hours in befor it went lol. Certainly will jump straight back on the horse when it returns

Horrible bad luck there - hope you get sorted soon.

Mark

cheers , ordered new board , should be here tomorrow . RMA's are evil. I just hope it hasn't take my chip out lol .

does anyone know how the load affects the CPU's ? does it hammer voltage to the CPU if its on adaptive like prime95?

I am using adaptive, and it goes no higher on voltage than what you have set - assuming it is stable at that voltage of course.

Mark

I am using adaptive, and it goes no higher on voltage than what you have set - assuming it is stable at that voltage of course.

Mark

Good news at least , minimises chances of a CPU death at least providing motherboard didn't spike befor it died.

+0.80mv adaptive from stock . For 4.1Ghz on multi was rock solid , but Yano these things make you worry and doubt yourself haha

Back
Top Bottom