• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Here it is, ***Catalyst 13.2 BETA 6***

Will install once downloaded and test them out, apparently boosts for Valley benchmark so shall find out soon enough, thanks humbug

Will install once downloaded and test them out, apparently boosts for Valley benchmark so shall find out soon enough, thanks humbug

Yeah i tested it, huge boost in valley, with official drivers i scored 2052, with the new ones 2227, i guess everyone is using official drivers on the leader board though so i aint gonna post them.

Yeah i tested it, huge boost in valley, with official drivers i scored 2052, with the new ones 2227, i guess everyone is using official drivers on the leader board though so i aint gonna post them.

I can pretty much guarantee you almost no one is using official drivers on that Leader board.

you can use whatever drivers you want as long as they are from AMD / Nvidia, WHQL or not.

I can pretty much guarantee you almost no one is using official drivers on that Leader board.

you can use whatever drivers you want as long as they are from AMD / Nvidia, WHQL or not.

Oh right, i just assumed everyone would use official drivers on default settings for leader boards.

Same here jumped from 2050 (1300/1900) to 2211 - minimum fps up by four frames and max up by nine :eek:, seen similar results on the Hitman benchamrk so a big thumbs up for the continual increases coming from the red team :cool:

valley_2013_02_18_13_29_45_88.png

00001.png

Heaven Vally scores are up 10%

I'm going to have my work cut out with everyone re doing benches :eek:

I feel sorry for ya m8, get ready for 30 new postings tomorrow :)

Im not gonna bother, as soon as i think ive got a good score, them pesky 7970s scores start flooding in and knocking me down.

Back
Top Bottom