Here we go again!! Another knife attack.

Soldato
He's ******* FOURTEEN, Omg. Whenever a right-wing lark gets attacked, i'll just laugh then, since that's apparently cool when it's a brown 14 year old probably just selling a few bags weed because his neighborhood is trash with little else to do because the Tories defunded all the social clubs.

Another racist post, you are obsessed with colour and race.

Caporegime
Another racist post, you are obsessed with colour and race.

Because it's impressively relevant when you/indeed some folks on this forum are either explicitly or implicitly obsessed with it, you can't have your cake (all these gangs are foreign looking) and eat it (you can't talk about their colour).

Caporegime
And yet there's a distinct difference in comment when talking about him vs other victims, but whatever i'll just wait for the next victim to show up so i can waste more time telling the truth.

Soldato
The difference is being involved in gang crime / drugs increases your risk of being killed or stabbed, I certainly have less sympathy for them than some random innocent who gets stabbed for no reason.

Associate
Play football where exactly? In the Territory of the gangs you want to avoid, you'll be knifed before you set foot in their park. Riding around on bikes is equally pointless, they want that bike and you're trash to them if you aren't a part of their crew.

This culture has festered for so many reasons, i'd actually have to write a paper to really get the point across, but frankly it's all down to a collapse in policing, a collapse in social programs for poor neighborhoods and a collapse in school funding. The lake of wages since 2008 versus the increased cost of living has also upped the stakes of everything when it comes to the risk/reward assessment of wasting away in a pointless retail job that's probably going to disappear anyway when the High street fails.

We already know from Glasgow's past that the violent solution did sweet **** all as well, it just hardened the kids into even more serious criminals.

Generally agree with everything you said.

I played football in the wide alleyway a few doors down with kids my age around the street, or we went to local park. This was over 15 years ago. I appreciate it’s not quite the same now.... especially in north London where I grew up.

Caporegime
I wonder what a 14 year old black youth was doing on a moped in London. Actually, what's the legal age these days for riding a moped?

To be fair, he's only been caught out for that because he was murdered, there's probably plenty of underage bike kids roaming about and the Police have better things to do clearly (which is also why they get away with it).

Back
Top Bottom