Here we go again!! Another knife attack.

Soldato
Only needed promising footballer and good student for the full house.
Aspiring boxer...close enough.

I can't find a link for the knife though there is a picture of him making an apparent gun sign.

Edit found it in the BBC articles:

Kerry-Ann Honeygahn told the BBC how a few weeks ago, her friend took a knife away from the boy.

The 38-year-old youth mentor said she "wasn't surprised" to hear of the violence.

"Another young life has been taken on the streets of London."

Admittedly I keep a swiss army knife in my car, but not on me.

Soldato
A sad indictment of multiculturalism in the UK when I now read "knife attack" and naturally assume a black person is probably involved.
Yes it was so much better when it was just white people killing, beating and stabbing other people.
And yet there's a distinct difference in comment when talking about him vs other victims, but whatever i'll just wait for the next victim to show up so i can waste more time telling the truth.
It's almost like there's rivers of blood going on. If only someone had warned us about this 50 years ago...
If only we had listened.
Honestly, falsely accusing someone of racism and then coming out with stuff like this. Unbelievable.

Soldato
Yes it was so much better when it was just white people killing, beating and stabbing other people.

Honestly, falsely accusing someone of racism and then coming out with stuff like this. Unbelievable.
He was being racist, I never said I wasn't so what's your point chump?

Don't think we ever had a knife problem in the past either, Only old Jack.

Capodecina
Soldato
. . . Actually, what's the legal age these days for riding a moped?
I believe that it is 16.

Jayden's young features masked by a black scarf, fingers raised in the sign pf a gun while sitting on his moped, the facebook photo shows the latest victim of London's street violence.
He had no links to crime, nor did he belong in a gang.
He was born in East London but had been sent to live with his Godmother on Nottingham because of concerns about his behaviour.
His father Julian lives in Jamaica.
He knew 16-year old Amaan Shakoor who was shot dead last April.
A 48-year old mechanic who lived near him "Tried to get him off the street, tried to get him to go to school".
He described himself as a "Trapper kid" - urban slang for a drug dealer - with a picture of him clutching a wad of £50 and £20 notes.

However, "He was kind, helpful, very funny and generous. He had respect. He was fun and playful. He cared about others. He had a huge heart."

The phrase "I come to bury Jayden Moodie, not to praise him." springs to mind.

Soldato
He was being racist, I never said I wasn't so what's your point chump?

Don't think we ever had a knife problem in the past either, Only old Jack.
Then you are ignoring history. Scotland, Manchester, Liverpool. Krays, Richardsons, Adams. It's a bit like most employed people in history. There are more people now and very many more poor people. Although being poor isnt a prerequisite for violence or crime. And neither is colour or race.

Soldato
It's funny reading this as it's always the same. One group of people believes blame can be broken down to external factors, society, culture etc. whilst the other group seems to beleive more in personal resonsibility above all else.

I honestly don't know where I fall between the two. On the one hand I was raised in a stable home and generally have no complaints about things so was unlikely to fall into any serious crime. Whilst people that find themselves in gangs were almost destined to end up there with everything stacked against them, lack of a father, role models, any real oportunity etc.

If we had been young men in 1940s Germany we too would have been Nazis. Probably....

Man of Honour
Funny?

Whatever; I guess that it takes all sorts . . .
It has two meanings. But you probably knew that.

1. 1.
    causing laughter or amusement; humorous.
    "a funny story"
    synonyms: amusing, humorous, comic, comical, droll, laughable, chucklesome; More

2. 2.
    difficult to explain or understand; strange or odd.
    "I had a funny feeling you'd be around"

Caporegime
Police stopped this guy, thankfully

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46871219

A machete-wielding man was Tasered on a railway station platform as "terrified" rush hour commuters looked on.

Police pinned the man - filmed waving a "massive" blade at Tulse Hill station in South London - to the ground shortly after 18:30 GMT on Monday.

Witnesses described "chaos" as he chased people with the weapon.

A 59-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and possessing an offensive weapon, police said.

British Transport Police (BTP) said there were no reported injuries and what happened was not believed to be terror-related.

Back
Top Bottom