Hip-hop thread

Soldato
Just saw Premier plug a new Busta Rhymes album. Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath of God.

Hopefully if Premier has plugged it, it means there should be some preemo beats on it

Soldato
Those Rhythm roulette's are really cool

New Busta Rhymes album dropped today and Goodie Mob are releasing a new album in a few weeks with tracks with Both Big Boi and Andre 3K but on different tracks

(I'd love a new Outkast album..... please!)

Soldato

Been listening to this song a lot the last few days. The album itself was really good but this song has stuck out as literally peak grime by, I guess now you'd have to call them, the elders of the genre.

That Kano and Ghetts back-to-back is something special though

Soldato

never heard of him before but when you have Royce and Black Thought on the same track I can't ignore it.

only 4 songs released on the actual album so far but they sound quite good so far

Soldato

Can't stop playing this song (or album in general) love the simple yet heavy hitting production on this beat. Nell is fast becoming one of my favourite producers.

His wife bodied that beat too. She shown him up :p

Permabanned
Your favourite rappers favourite rapper (though really I believe that is Andre) Surprised to hear he is gone though. ALL CAPS.

Been listening to a compilation by Statik Selektah called The Balancing Act.

Really good and worth a listen. Such a strong list of features
Never could get into him I have a few of his albums but it just doesn’t sound right to me. Sad that he’s gone though.

Permabanned
Not sure if many have heard of this guy but one of the posts above reminded me of him I came across him by accident one day.

Intellectual rapper but it sounds good to me not sure if he’s still making music or not.

Back
Top Bottom