Hip-hop thread

NVP

NVP

Soldato
AJ Tracey becoming a bit of a movement in himself, AJ, Dave and J Hus coming up decent!

(MoStck should have been killed for someone like MIST on this beat, he's too low skilled for such a class riddim)

Edit: talk of the devil... same sample and both released 5 days ago, too! He's completely wrong for the beat, it is more party flex so I think AJ and Stormzy would have smashed it together.

Last edited:
Soldato
Man, I still love Will Smith on the mic (yes I loved Big Willie Style.. and Lost and Found was a good album!)

If Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff released an album tomorrow, it would be getting played without a hesitation.

Permabanned
Been listening to the new and last Logic album over the past couple of days. Sad he’s retiring but what an album, probably the best of the year for me.

I’ll pick a few of my favourites but to be honest their isn’t one I don’t like.

Permabanned
Been meaning to post some of his stuff for a while. I’m not sure if their is anybody else doing what he’s doing and certainly not at the level he is. Possibly the best freestyle rapper I have ever seen the guys insanely talented.

Man of Honour
Not traditional hip-hop, but don't think there is a closer major genre, but quite like a lot of the stuff Skeler has been doing:

Back
Top Bottom