Homefront: The Revolution is highly underrated (and now 10 quid incl. DLC)

Soldato
Crash after crash after crash. Done multiple suggestions from the web but the game will not stop crashing. Its at random time as well, just CTD and thats it. GG

Associate
Cheers for this, picked it up for that bargain price, about 2 hrs in and unlike most single player games I'm not bored. On a side note (first time i used humblebundle) i read some bad reviews about them selling region locked games without stating, anyone experienced this?

I have been a Humble Monthly Subscriber for over a year now and I must say I have never had an issue with them. I did make a mistake with the PS4 bundle last week as I didnt check the countries that the offer was for, as UK is usually always in there, but that was my fault as it was stated if you cared to look. I put in a support call and was refunded without any issues whatsoever within minutes.....and that was on a bank holiday too. So all credit to them for super fast no quibble service. I must say though that subscribing to the Humble Bundle was probably the best thing I have done in years...lots of good games and hardly any duffers at all. Some really great indie stuff too. Dirt Rally and Inside next month, plus a few others for $12. Bargain. (No I am not associated with Humble Bundle...just impressed with the monthly package :D )

Associate
Crash after crash after crash. Done multiple suggestions from the web but the game will not stop crashing. Its at random time as well, just CTD and thats it. GG
What are the specs of your system? Maybe we could help....hopefully :)

Saying that I haven't installed it myself yet. Fingers crossed it works okay. :rolleyes:

Associate
Used Humble Bundle now for over two years and not a single issue
never had an issue with them.
Thanks guys, I'm a bit paranoid is this day and age with all the email and associated scams out there, changed PayPal password straight after buying - just in case. Will add them to cdkeys now, always good to have cheaper options than steam e.t.c - got loads of games i don't play so the cheaper the better in case i don't enjoy- getting fussy in old age i suppose:D

game will not stop crashing

Have you removed any cpu/gpu overclock you got, had issues in the past with a couple of games, stable for everything else including benchmarks e.t.c.

Soldato
OP
Am I the only one who has humble showing me this at £44.99?

It was on sale when I posted, now the price went back to normal.
But maybe cdkeys still have it cheaper? Although no guarantee on the origin of the keys there.
I always check isthereanydeal.com

Soldato
Ok so i played a little bit more last night and i didn't have a crash for the 15 mins that i played. I have no idea whats going on with it to be honest. Im going to give it another go and see what happens, its a shame though because im really liking the vibe even though ive only played about 30 mins solid.

Back
Top Bottom