Homemade rocket man is about to prove the earth is flat...

Caporegime
There are adults out there who don't know that stars are just suns that are very far away.
There are adults out there who believe the sun is in the sky, within Earth's atmosphere, and pilots have to avoid it.
There are adults out there who believe the Earth is hollow, and if you go inside it, there is a sun in the centre and livable land populated by escaped Nazis from WW2.

It's all quite interesting and hilarious, and well worth a read. I find the craziest conspiracy theories very entertaining.

I hazard a guess that most of these people are just ignorant and if you sit them down and teach them, they will go “ahhhhhh” as opposed to the flat earthers who actively come up with theories to debunk science.

Soldato
OP
Aww he cancelled it. :( I was looking forward to seeing his clash with gravity.

Instead he says his launcher "broke down in the driveway" but his friend charlie will use GOOGLE EARTH to show them where they can go to go to do it now it's fixed.

Soldato
He already did a test. It's here. The rocket just seems to disintegrate and shotgun the parachute.

Apparently he spent 3 days in hospital after...

Soldato
If he's trying to prove the earth is flat, what's the point in being a passenger on the rocket? Can't he just strap the GoPro onto the rocket. Or better still, maybe just ask an astronaut for some photos?

Back
Top Bottom