Honest burgers or 5 guys

Soldato
When I last went there it was so dark you couldn't see what you were eating. and IIRC it came on kitchen towel or something like it. When we're paying that much I wouldn't mind, you know, a plate, or at least a bit of wood.

I ******* detest pretentious **** like that. Got dragged to a trendy 'bistro pub' some time back and ordered surf 'n' turf. My steak came served on something resembling an upturned mini mess tin, the chips in a mini bucket, the scampi in a mini wooden crate and a small ceramic pot of peas. The look on the waiter's face when I asked him if he could get me a plate was a picture, he looked like I'd just stabbed his Granny or someting.

Underboss
When I last went there it was so dark you couldn't see what you were eating. and IIRC it came on kitchen towel or something like it. When we're paying that much I wouldn't mind, you know, a plate, or at least a bit of wood.

Yeah the ambiance wasn't my thing either, the one in Leeds is underground so no natural light at all!

Food was grand though

Soldato
To be fair their whole vibe is more of a club that you just happen to get dirty food in. Rather than a restaurant. Kinda fun if you want something noisy and energetic.

Associate
Both 5 guys and Honest burgers are fine, nothing wrong with either, but nothing amazing either. But if it had to pick 1, i'd go for 5 guys due to more customisation and drink options.

If you want a proper good gourmet burger try Hache burger in Camden, best burgers I've had in London.

Associate
Both 5 guys and Honest burgers are fine, nothing wrong with either, but nothing amazing either. But if it had to pick 1, i'd go for 5 guys due to more customisation and drink options.

If you want a proper good gourmet burger try Hache burger in Camden, best burgers I've had in London.

Gonna try out Hache at some point.Looks great

Back
Top Bottom