Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Or for people that dont like being fleeced, im waiting for the PS4 Pro Plus maybe even the Pro Plus Evo. ;)

Pffft PS4 Pro Plus Evo Turbo HD re-master 4K Limited Edition or bust tbh.... :p

For some reason I thought this was out later in the month (getting it mixed up with Nier). Got my pre-order in with Amazon (a whole 1 day in advance.... :D).

Yeah was only ribbing. I've only got the original PS4 still. I like its half shiny top half - comes up lovely with a bit of pledge.

Doubt I'll ever bother getting a pro, especially as I've just pre-ordered a Switch, which I really wasn't expecting to happen! Horrible, dirty 1080p only scum we are!

Got up at 4am this morning to play for a few hours before work.

It sure is a pretty-looking game. And on the Pro and my KS8000 with full HDR, even more so :p

But as always, graphics can only hold my attention for so long. Gameplay is looking solid and the combat feels satisfying. Control took a while to get used to but it's quite well thought out in my opinion.

Will give it a proper 3-4 hours tonight and see how it goes.

However, so far, so good.

Good stuff regulus. Dedicated :cool: Can't wait to try it on the pro and the ks7500. :D

Gonna have to mess with the settings as I don't think I've got the blacks on my set right.

Aaaaand Got my switch coming Friday too. This is gonna be a busy few days ! Think I'll take a break from the pub this weekend :D

I've been playing it all night, amazing game. I've been looking forward to it since I saw the first trailer and it hasn't disappointed. The graphics are amazing and so detailed (I'm running on a pro), the animation, combat is just so smooth.

I'm hardly very far into the game as I keep getting distracted and wondering off to search places, kill things etc.

All that coupled with what so far seems to be a good story that gets you connected with the character, it's just really good!

Been playing now for about 5 hours straight LMFAO.... what an amazing game. graphics to die for and the combat is satisfying as well......

really good AAA+ game imho....

Back
Top Bottom