Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Associate
It's nice to see something original for a change. I can't imagine that the actual gameplay will be anything other than Killzone..ish though.

Worth keeping an eye on thats for sure.

Soldato
OP
It's nice to see something original for a change. I can't imagine that the actual gameplay will be anything other than Killzone..ish though.

Worth keeping an eye on thats for sure.

Don't think it will be anything like Killzone this is an open world RPG, already looks much better and graphics look right up there too.

Soldato
Soldato
Hey everyone, I just searched forums using forum search to find this post. Thought it would be better to talk about the game in the first post instead of creating a new thread.

I'm so excited for this game. I seriously hope they bring it out on PC though, the graphics would be amazing.

Do you guys reckon it will be coming to PC?

And also what other things do we know about the game? What will you be able to do in the game world?

Thanks.:confused::D

Caporegime
Never to PC - Sony first party

Not had much details - though GG have shown a lot of the mechanics - check out the PGW gameplay trailer...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Yeah I did learn crafting is a big part of this game, also learning to use the environment is also a key part to success...

Looks to be a fantastic game, by time it comes out you'll have saved enough for a ps4 as it'll never come to PC.

Back
Top Bottom