Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
Based on their official statement I'd say Neo has something to do with it.

we’re confident that the advantages of the additional development time afforded by the new date will become clear in the coming months, as we start to share more cool details and videos from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Soldato
Which then makes you wonder what the base version is going to look like. Will it be reduced to 720p? :p
Watch the original release gameplay to get an idea. Plenty of aliasing everywhere, not nearly as crisp, but still looks quite good.

I expect subpar performance on the base PS4, though. PS4K/Neo is going to let devs get away with this more than they already do.

LzR

LzR

Associate
How did I miss this? Looks really very good and right up my street, looking forward to this one for sure.

Jay

LzR

LzR

Associate
Wow, yes please! I think the story (i.e who she really is and what's happened) is going to be quite predictable but nevertheless it looks epic. Had to stop watching the trailer at 5 minutes as I'd rather discover it all for myself so yes, bring it on :)

Soldato
OP
She's awesome, really looks good for a female lead.

Love the world though, pretty, beautiful, loads of nature with the tribal feel of the camps, towns etc and then the mechanized dinosaurs/animals.

Watching their E3 reveal last night pulled me in, so much so that I really want to play it now.

Caporegime
Well as soon as I saw there was no on screen map as part of the HUD or quest marker I knew it was in good hands.

EDIT: Damn just seen the latest stream and sadly it has a FO like compass

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom