Horizon Zero Dawn

I never actually completed this game and so started again a week ago.

£10 for a remastered upgrade, but need to wait till the end of the month. What to do...

Decided to carry on playing without the upgrade.

At the moment can play at 4K60 locked without a problem. Sounds like the remastered version is a lot more intensive.

I also realised, unless they redo the cinematic scenes, might look a bit wierd.

Last edited:
Not playing this game again, enjoyed it once. Wonder if it can be played at 120+ though, 60 is the bare minimum but a lot of games play so much nicer at 100+ range.
Another reason to avoid consoles.

Last edited:
I never actually completed this game and so started again a week ago.

£10 for a remastered upgrade, but need to wait till the end of the month. What to do...

how you guys getting this for £10 on cd keys, I see only £35? never knew this even got released

how you guys getting this for £10 on cd keys, I see only £35? never knew this even got released

You need to have the complete edition already. The upgrade is £10.

If you don't have the complete edition, then you will have to pay full price. But you can get the complete edition on cdkeys for only £14.

Last edited:

If you don't have the complete edition, then you will have to pay full price. But you can get the complete edition on cdkeys for only £14.
That price has gone up then, I got it for less than £10 earlier this year.

I have the complete edition but don't see an upgrade option for £10. Thanks for the heads up regardless :)
its really a great game make sure you play it on oled and on a large TV if possible, the game pops in colour. The call of the mountain on psvr2 is really great too.

Last edited:
I have the complete edition but don't see an upgrade option for £10. Thanks for the heads up regardless :)
its really a great game make sure you play it on oled and on a large TV if possible, the game pops in colour. The call of the mountain on psvr2 is really great too.
I have the exact same problem, go to steam cart and its charging the £44 price, i hope they sort this issue out as i wont be paying near £50 for better graphics

Strange I got it for £10 on Steam, I even double dipped and got the upgrade on PS Store so I could take advantage of playing it on the larger OLED screen.

Presumably you do have the original on Steam and are looking at the Remastered version on Steam, confusingly both versions are listed separately?

steam search pages has complete edition listed in my library which is correct an then above remastered priced at £44.99, same as the complete edition i tried putting in the cart to see if it would lower the price but no. Unless maybe i got a key from cd keys and they don't allow that ? can't remember if i got it from cdkeys or steam itself

steam search pages has complete edition listed in my library which is correct an then above remastered priced at £44.99, same as the complete edition i tried putting in the cart to see if it would lower the price but no. Unless maybe i got a key from cd keys and they don't allow that ? can't remember if i got it from cdkeys or steam itself
I got my copy from CDKEYS so I don't think it's that.

This is what I am seeing if it helps?

8W5hDyT.png

Grabbed the upgrade on PC, mainly because I got the first on PC and it was less than £10 for me to upgrade. Wouldn’t mind checking it out again on an OLED. It’s also one of my favourite games of all time.

£10 on steam, I never completed it only 15 hours clocked so no dlc played either.

The DLC was really good.

Last edited:
Been playing this on my ROG ally and really enjoying it.

Tried it on my old system with a R9 280 (from 2014) and was getting a playable 50 FPS at the lowest preset.

Interested to see what FPS I get when I drop in a 4060 that’s coming my way this week. Even more interested in the experience using sunshine and moonlight to play it stream to my ally.

Back
Top Bottom