Horrible Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
so is this confirmed as a lie, or people assuming it is because it aint been on the news?

The case seems to be that the OP is not posting in here, but posting everwhere but here. Clearly avoiding this thread. As soon as this pops to the top of GD he logs off (so they say).

I think the BS call seems right, he can always correct us anyhow

Associate
Can you honestly see a local rag or even the nationals passing this up. plus his complete absence.

lol true

The case seems to be that the OP is not posting in here, but posting everwhere but here. Clearly avoiding this thread. As soon as this pops to the top of GD he logs off (so they say).

I think the BS call seems right, he can always correct us anyhow

ah right lol, what a tool! Why anyone would goto such lengths to write an elaborate heroic story for an internet forum is quite pathetic :/

I've just sent him a friendly email asking for a conclusion and also offering to pass on a message if he doesn't want to post in here, I'm guessing it may of been a joke but it went to far so he decided to roll with it knowing that he made a mistake and for fear of being ridiculed if he fessed up, although at the same time I'm not fully ruling out that it didn't happened, I don't think we can be a hundred percent until he tells us himself tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom